Chapter 18

What happened next could only be described as gory. Naruto's body literally exploded with bits of flesh and blood going everywhere. In return, giant bones and heat exploded into place as muscles, tendons, and skin with fur created a dramatically rolling mass of fox as the Nine Tails took over.

Good part of the nine tails taking over, was Naruto's body was currently being healed inside of the fox and the heat melted the corpse revealing a pile of steaming, melting metal. Kurama roared in rage as a clawed hand gripped the edge of the crater that had formed and pulled himself out. No one messes with his kit! NO ONE!

The fox looked around quickly noticing that his brethren were winning outside the village before he looked for his target. The accursed corpse was still on the other side of the village. A second later, a black bijuu bomb was on it's way. The nine tails sharp eyes seen the arm come up before the ball of chakra destruction was sent back forcefully, moving so fast that it carved a trench through the village. Kurama opened his mouth as wide as he could and swallowed his chakra before again expelling it, but this time as a giant lazer.

The corpse barely had time to make it out of the way and scowled at the nine tails who was apparently trying to make the task as difficult as possible. "Fine." Pein spat. "Planetary Devastation!" The ground shook and fractured as boulder size chunks were lifted into the sky Kurama eyed it for only a second before he realized that it was the technique that Hagoromo used to create the moon. He realized that if he got stuck in that, it would be over. The ground started breaking up in larger chunks, upsetting Kurama's footing as another large chunk slammed into his side and he released a loud whimper from pain and shot as big a bijuu bomb he could muster at the giant ball of rock forming in the sky.

Pein grit his teeth as blood started to trickle from his nose. "You need to stop! You are killing yourself!" A purple haired woman exclaimed.

"No Konan. I must do this." Pein replied back, panting as he tried to keep his jutsu together.

Kurama howled in rage as he was sucked into the giant ball. Well...since he was now in a giant ball of dirt, he decided to dig his way out. His nine tails shot out like spikes around him and he thrust as much as he could with his hind legs that were stuck in the ball before turning in a move of flexibility that he didn't know he possessed and shot a bijuu bomb at the dirt and rocks around him causing the entire jutsu to fall apart as the last corpse collapsed allowing everything to fall back in the crater that once was Konoha.

Before he hit the ground, Kurama spotted the flutter of what looked like thousands of papers closing around something.

Kurama laid on on the ground. With the corpses taken care of, he could speed up healing his kit. After a few more minutes, Kurama's body started to dissolve as Naruto finished healing. When Naruto finally woke up, Kurama was gone, back into the blondes mind, Madara was next to him.

During this whole thing, Madara and Hashirama were dealing with the only odd pair left, Obito and Zetsu. Turns out, Zetsu was the real bad guy who ended up turning on Obito when Obito had actually listened to his mentor when he explained everything. In turn, a long battle ensued with Madara and Hashirama both injured but Zetsu was finally killed. Having seen Kurama fall earlier, the Uchiha had rushed over leaving Hashirama to check on the other tag teams.

Returning to Naruto, he looked around before patting his stomach and discovering that it was nice and smooth, the only evidence of there being a giant hole there only hours before was all the blood all over his clothes.

"Kit, they are over there." Kurama sent a mental image of the location before falling silent.