Chapter 2

That is Jello. He sleeps in weird positions sometimes... I have a chapter for you vultures. *innocent look*Are you all happy now?

The Next Day:

"Wake up, wake up!" Mikoto banged two pots together. "I want to see my children officially become Chuunin!" I hiss quietly as the bright sunlight assaulted my eyes and put my covers over my head. Five minutes later, just as I was going back to sleep, a pan hit me in my side. I fell off of the bed with a yelp. "I SAID GET UP!" Mikoto shouted angrily before smiling. "I made breakfast for everyone. Now that you are up, come join us."

After a few more grumbles, I stood up and limped to the dining room table before sitting down. Fugaku gave me a sympathetic look. "She hit you with the pan again?"

"Yes and it hurt!" I whined. Getting hit with cast-iron pans is not fun. She even broke one of my ribs once!

"Well maybe you should have gotten up when I told you to. The first exam is in thirty minutes. You still need to shower and get dressed." Mikoto pointed out.

I look down and noticed I was shirtless and in pajama pants. "Okay. I see your point." I conceded. "Where is Sasuke and Itachi?"

"They are at Shisui's house and before you ask, Madara and Hashirama are at Orochimaru's place with Anko and Ibiki. They said they would meet you in front of the building to take the test." Mikoto informed me as I finished eating. She took my plate from me. "Go shower."

In front of the building for the test:

Orochimaru kneeled in front of us, stopping us from entering the building. "I should have told you yesterday. I entered you in two teams of two because a team of four can not enter. Madara and Sasuke are a team and Hashirama and Naruto are a team."

I hugged him. "Thanks for everything Orochi."

(Orochimaru was a cute kid! Why did he have to become uglier when he grew up?)

Orochimaru laughed. "It should be me thanking you. I was planning some bad things before you were born." Orochimaru hugged me tighter. "I know you are ranked higher than even me, becoming a Chuunin is another step in a ninja's life as they grow up. You are already a fine young man."

"Thank you. We shall see you later." I stepped back, grabbing Hashirama by his hand and dragging him to the door, Sasuke and Madara following with a scowl.

Sasuke whispered to Madara. "Naruto sounds diabolical when he smirks like that."

Madara rose an eyebrow. "A smirk has no sound."

"Exactly. It shows how diabolical he can be." Sasuke said and I turned to look at him with a frown. "Sorry. Sorry."

I turned back, passing Kotetsu's level E genjutsu and heading upstairs. Hashirama pushed open the door to the classroom and a bunch of weak Killing Intent splashed gently against us. Kurama growled inside of me. "This is a disgrace. They call this Killing Intent? I will show them Killing Intent!" Kurama forced out an ocean of KI out of my body. The fox's malicious intent almost burnt but it easily forced everyone's away.

Another large KI rose against Kurama's and I vaguely recognized it. "Mother recognizes you." A red head with a kanji of love tattooed across his forehead said, stalking forward.

I tilted my head looking curiously at the boy. "Brother?" I barely recognized the boy I helped years ago in Suna. He has grown and he is quite cute actually. If I wasn't dating Madara, I would take a shot at him.

"Brother." Gaara tilted his head to me in a respectful bow.

"Boy." Madara came to stand next to me, shoving Hashirama out of his way.

A blonde girl and a boy in a cat suit walked up to us. "You better not be bothering our brother." The girl put her hand on the giant fan on her back.

"He is not even doing anything to your brother." Hashirama practically spat at her attempt of a threat.

I turned a disbelieving look to the Senju. "You are not usually so aggressive. What is wrong with you today?"

Hashirama sneered at Madara. "Someone tried to stab me earlier and I was not even doing anything to him."

I inhaled slowly. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Finally, I turned to Madara. "I thought you were going to behave."

The Uchiha stared blankly at me. "Who said anything about that?"

I growled at him before turning back to Gaara. "It is very nice to see you again."

"To you as well. My Father wants to speak with you during the Final Exam." Gaara gave me a quick hug.

"That sounds fin-" I was cut off by Ibiki kicking the door open.

"BE SILENT MAGGOTS! PICK A NUMNER AND SIT DOWN OR YOU FAIL!"