Omake: The Last Time Someone Found Out

It was the last year of Genin Academy and school was about to start. Naruto was twelve and Madara and Hashirama decided to reside in his mind and take the day off.

"Lazy twats." Naruto grumbled as he trudged down the path.

'We can hear you you know!' Hashirama said depressingly as a mental rain cloud formed over the brunets head.

Madara just rolled his eyes and didn't say anything. Naruto's arm burned and he gritted his teeth before darting into a nearby building that had been abandoned. The two that had decided to escort him mentally turned away so the blonde can change quickly, before he darted back out the door sliding the mask onto his face, unaware of the eyes following his every move.

He arrived at the Hokage Tower after sending a clone to the Academy in his place, arriving in a beautiful swirl of gold and black flames. "You called." Naruto stated monotonously as he tugged the armor on his arms tighter.

Minato had his fingers laced together in front of his lips and a stressed look on his face. "Someone stole an important document that contains village secrets. I want you to find them and bring them in for questioning."

"How important is the Village Secrets?"

"Jinchuriki level important."

Of course he would want that taken care of as quickly as possible. His precious children are in danger, Naruto thought to himself bitterly.

Once the blonde was left go, he changed again in the bathroom before leaving. He walked down the street for about an hour before a disgustingly dirty hand covered his mouth and dragged him into a nearby alley. "Ah, I didn't know that the Fox reincarnation would be Kitsune. You dont seem very dangerous at all."

Narutos eyes narrowed before a voice cut through the tense silence. "That demon is Kitsune?"

The captor laughed. "I was shocked as well, maybe since I have him, I will hand him over to the bounty hunters and get the reward." The second voice who asked who he was stepped into Naruto's view and his eyes narrowed to slits. It was a middle council member, who had some sway on the civilian council against him but not enough to actually do to much about it. Just then, Naruto felt Shikaku arrive and was waiting for the blondes signal if he needed help.

"The demon is Kitsune?" The council member asked as a cruel smirk made its way onto his face. "Oh dear. Well this complicates things. Well, let's kill him then, get the reward for Kitsune and then tell everybody that Kitsune was a traitor to the village for killing hundreds of people."

Naruto smirked cruelly against the disgusting hand over his mouth. He gathered his fire chakra into his mouth before blowing out blue flames. "SON OF A-!" His captor screamed before yanking his hand away and cradling it to his chest as it oozed. "YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT NOW YOU FIRE BREATHING BITCH QUEEN!"

Naruto side stepped and tripped him as he lunged at the blonde. He looked down, blue eyes full of contempt. "You know of my identity but yet you still try to attack me for something of which I had no control? I can't tell if you are just stupid or if you are just stupid." Then Naruto gained a thoughtful look before smiling. "Well, I guess that makes you stupid!" Naruto cut the man's hands off as the middle council member watched on, frozen in horror. "I suppose you won't be needing these?" He lit the decapitated hands on fire before taking out a kunai completely ignoring the painful screaming coming from at his feet. He twirled the knife rapidly between his fingers. "I suppose you won't be needing those either since you know what I look like." He stabbed out the man's eyes, and the man screamed a final time before dying of blood loss.

"MONSTER!" The councilman screamed before turning and running.

Naruto tutted. "Should have left when I was distracted." He grabbed the knife slowly before throwing it at the councilman, lodging it into his back.

Shikaku descended from the building, pale faced at what he had witnessed the twelve year old do without remorse...

Even if the twats deserved it. "Naruto-sama. Was that entirely necessary?"

Naruto's nose twitched in an effort to not make a sarcastic comment. "Just clean it up. Maybe they shouldn't have been stalking me in the first place and disgracing the name of Kitsune by speaking it with their vile tongues. I should have cut them out." Madara inhaled sharply in his mind before mentally leaving the room with Hashirama shaking his head and leaving too.

"Of course Naruto-sama." Shikaku murmured before burning the bodies.

Naruto simply hummed and walked away.