Chapter 1

"You heard me." Orochimaru laughed.

I sigh in relief, laying my head on the table. "Finally!" I groan. "Putting up with stupid people is killing me!"

"I wonder who all is coming." Sasuke murmured, sitting down next to me.

"Apparently Iwa, Kumo, Kiri, and Suna." Orochimaru said cheerfully.

"That's all of the major villages." Hashirama pointed out.

Madara grunted. "I wonder if old Onuki (spelling) remembers what I look like. After all, I grew out my hair so I look like a younger version of my older past self." His lip tilted up a little bit.

"And when is this Exam going on?" I ask looking up at my uncle.

"It starts tomorrow. We were only told today because of the fact we just came back today." Orochimaru informed, sitting down on the counter.

"Off of my counter." Mikoto growled.

Orochimaru gulped and slid off. "Any other Konoha teams?" Hashirama questioned, staring at Orochimaru intently.

The snake sannin pursed his lips. "I am pretty sure Team Guy, Kurenai, Uzumaki-Namikaze, and us."

My Anbu mark burned suddenly and I groaned in irritation. What did that fool want now? We just got home and he is bugging me already! "Be right back." I slipped into my uniform using the Kawarimi (spelling) jutsu and put my mask on before appearing in the Hokage Office. I didn't kneel, instead I took in the room. Sitting on the couch to the left of the room was Naruko, Mito, and Menma. Sitting on the edge of the desk was Kushina and sitting behind the desk was Minato.

Yamato, Iruka, and Kakashi were standing guard, hidden from view. Minato cleared his throat. "I want you to train my children."

"Does that include Naruto?" I asked, tensing.

"No. That demon is ungrateful and good for nothing brat. He doesn't need any special treatment." Kushina scoffed.

"Then I will decline." I step back, voice cold.

"Train is! We are the Children of Prophecy! We deserve to be trained by the best!" Mito and Menma said loudly and indiginitly. I noticed that Minato winced when they said 'Children'.

"Absolutely not." I refused again.

Naruko walked over with a knowing glint in her eyes. The nine year old girl bowed slightly. "I request the honor of you and your team training me. Please?" She asked politely. Kushina wrinkled her nose in disgust and was about to say something until I cut her off.

My lips quirked up into a smile and I ruffled her hair. "Of course. Meet me at the Pit in a weeks time and I will train you."

Mito and Menma made a strangled noise. Minato looked resigned but Kushina on the other hand shouted at me. "Train them! The Hokage and I said so!"

I raised an eyebrow... Even though they didn't see it. "I believe I made a point that if I didn't want to do something you wouldn't be able to force me to? If I am not mistaken, I hold the most power in this village." I was almost amused as I lorded my power over her head and grit her teeth.

"You made that very clear Kitsune-sama. I am sorry for my wife." Minato apologized, trying to defuse the situation.

"That is fine. I will train Naruko only. Mito and Menma must find someone else." I stared straight ahead.

Minato dipped his head. "I, myself, Kushina, Jiriaya, and Tsunade will train the two for the Chuunin Exams."

"Good. Now if that is all?"

"Dismissed." I vanished in gold and black flames.

*In the office*

Kushina looked over at Minato, aghast and disgusted at the lack of obedience the Anbu Commander displayed. "Why do you let him talk to you like that?"

Minato sighed, rubbing his face with his hand, a tired look aging him by the minute. "Because he is right. He practically has control over the entire village and for some reason, he hates our children."

"Except for Naruko." Kushina said bitterly.

"Except for Naruko." Minato repeated.

"I wonder why?" Dog said sarcastically in the corner.

Minato winced and Kushina ignored the silver haired Anbu. "Well at least our children will be trained by the best."