Chapter 14

Kitsune swirled in front of Asuma, his black and gold flames licking at his pants as he reappeared in front of the man.

Asuma startled, dropping his handful of papers as his cigarette slipped from his mouth. Kitsune caught it before it hit the ground. "These are going to kill you one day." He mused as he handed it back to the older.

Asuma chuckled. "That may be so but it's a good way for me to go. What do you need?" He reached out to take the cigarette back as Kitsune bent down to pick up the papers.

"Straight to the point. See that is why I like you old man." Kitsune handed him the papers. He motioned towards the Hokage Tower. "Walk with me?" Asuma nodded. "Since you were straight to the point, I am recruiting one of your Genin."

Asuma paused before turning to Kitsune, forcing the blonde to stop and turn to him. "Which one?"

"Who do you think?" Kitsune questioned.

Asuma thought about it. Choji has no motivation for doing anything that means he can't eat whenever he wanted. Ino is to much of a girl who's only motivation for being a ninja is a petty crush. Shikamaru however might be lazy but is the only one who makes sense. "Shikamaru?"

Kitsune nodded his head indulgently. "I do not have to inform you but I respect you so I will."

"Thank you for informing me Kitsune-sama." Asuma bowed his head.

"Three days a week, the Nara heir will be training with me. He will have a mandatory one day a week off of his choice and he will be shadowing a few of my missions. What you do with him any of the other time is up to you." Kitsune opened up the Hokage's door as the other Anbu bowed to him.

"Ah Kitsune." A voice sounded as the door opened. "I would like to have a few words in private tomorrow." Minato said sadly. The genin sensei and Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Jiraya all turned to the short Commander.

Kitsune froze. He had forgot about the other blonde in the rush to make sure things got wrapped up. Orochimaru quickly moved to stand in front of the shocked teen and made the motion of raising a hand in front of his chest before lowering it, silently saying, 'breathe in, and out.' Kitsune took a deep breath. "Of course." He wasn't sure how well the conversation would go, especially since Kitsune put his wife in jail.

"Very well." Minato turned back to the rest of the people in the room. "Tomorrow is the preliminary rounds before the final exam. We need to be on high alert because thanks to Kitsune, we have received word of a attack planned during the Final."

"Attack from what or who?" Kurenai asked, eyes flicking between both blondes.

Kitsune stepped forward. "The attack is being coordinated by a group called the Akatsuki. They are after the jinchuriki to extract the bijuu, kill the hosts, and use the tailed beasts for the creation of the Juubi." The clan heads who knew what exactly the Juubi was gasped in horror.

The civilian council however were being idiots. Nothing new. "So what? Let them take the demons. They are to dangerous to live. They deserve death and much worse!"

Kitsune's eyes narrowed and everyone who knew who he was paled. "You fucking IDIOTS!" He shouted. "Do you have any idea why the tailed beasts were separated and put in containers in the first place? It's because the Juubi was unable to be controlled and if it is created again, it would mean the end of everything as we know it! You fools need us!" Everybody flinched at the rage in his voice, thankfully they ignored his slip up. He closed his eyes and turned his face towards the ceiling. He turned away from the group, opening the door before pausing in the doorway. "Lucky for you, the jinchuriki can handle themselves and as far as I know, most of them are in Konoha." He stepped through the door and just as the door started to shut they seen a red slitted eye. "And when the time comes, you had better hope and pray that they will fight for you." The door slammed shut.