Chapter 29

Kayce stayed up all night just to be sure no one decided to sneak up on her, and she was in no mood for visitors. The next morning around five o'clock she went out to breakfast and started walking around the city, she always found it calming and helped her think. After a half an hour of walking she stopped in front of where her house used to be and just stared at the now empty lot, a single tear ran down her cheek as all her memories came flooding back to her.

Kayce then heard the sound of a car stopping along the road right behind her, so as not to cause suspension she kept walking. As she did her hand reflectively went to her side as if she was carrying a gun, and that's when she realized she was completely unarmed and had to rely on her physical strength to protect herself. Which wasn't an issue she was completely capable of fighting to protect herself, but in this city it's better to have a weapon. Next thing she knew she felt an arm wrap around her shoulders like an old friend, out of the corner of her eye she saw dirty blond hair on her left and dark brown hair on her right.

GF: What's up Kayce? Haven't seen you in ages, what brings you back to Los Santos?

K: Hello Gavin, Alfredo you seem to be doing well.

AD: Wait hold on, how'd you know it was me?

K: Because where there is one dusk boy there's more dusk boys, so where's Trevor?

TC: Right behind you sweetheart, so why don't you just come with us and we'll go to the penthouse. You can wait for everyone there, and it will give us time to talk.

K: I'm good thanks, besides I know what y'all did and no offense. I have no desire to talk to people who betray their allies, now Gavin why don't you just take your arm off my shoulders before I remove it from it's socket.

GF: Now is that a way to talk to your friends, especially if they know where your parents are.

That was all Kayce needed to hear, and in a blink of an eye Gavin was on the ground holding his shoulder groaning in pain. Kayce slowly bent down and picked up his gun, she then looked at the others then down at lad on the ground.

K: Threaten my family again and I won't be so merciful, and you can tell Geoff the same thing. Oh and Gavin, make sure Michael has my number so he call me, wouldn't want him to go a searching through the city for me. Actually tell him I'll be on top of Chiliad if he wants to try and kick my ass.

With that said Kayce started walking towards her beach house, once far enough away she pulled off her coat had checked for tracking devices. She found three of them and left them under a dumpster, she then pulled out her phone and called her father.

L: Kayce what's wrong? Are you ok?

K: Yeah dad I'm fine, but I need to talk to you and mum. Are you able to seperate from the others?

L: We currently are, it's just your mum, the dogs, and I in the car. No one else can hear us and you're on speaker phone, now what's wrong?

K: Be ready for an ambush when you get into town, they're gonna try and use you to get to me. You know where I keep the hidden guns in my car, don't use them unless you have to. Just act normal and don't let them know that I called you or told you anything, I don't want you to get hurt. Call me when you enter the city, and I'll follow you to the destination.

L: I knew I smelled something rotten about them, and now I know why.

K: I don't think they know about what the rest of their gang is up to, the only reason I know is because they sent the stupid ones to try and get me. When I refused to go with them, they mentioned about knowing where you were that's when I dislocated the shoulder on one of them and took his gun. At your next stop I want you to press the EMP button and that'll take care of any tracking device on the car, but I just wanted to warn you. Now be safe, and please get here soon I'm worried about you.

L: Don't worry sweetheart, we'll be fine and if they think that it'll be an easy ambush. Well then I hate to disappoint them but it's not gonna be so easy, and how will we know if you're following us?

K: I'll pass by you once then slide in between you and whoever is in front of you, then probably move back and follow behind. Don't worry you'll know it's me, it'll be very obvious to you.

L: Alright sweetheart we'll see you soon, be safe for now.

K: Always dad, talk to you later.

Kayce hung up and went to the nearest shop and bought a motorcycle, then she bought a helmet, then went to buy a mask, after that she went to buy ammunition for the gun, and finally she went to the top of Chiliad to wait for them to come into town. She felt very comfortable with no one around, and in the silence. Watching to busy city below, and hearing the occasional sirens of Emergency Responders.

She had a lot to do in order to rebuild her Criminal Empire, but she knew it would be easy. She knew that her father and mother would help out with that, her father was an Irish mafia hitman, and her mother was a weapons specialist. Kayce knew her parents wanted back into the game, and this is exactly the excuse they needed to do it. Looking at her phone it was almost noon so Kayce started her way back into the city, and just drove around waiting for the phone call.