Chapert 3

A loud crack of thunder startles Kayce awake, looking at the clock she sighs deeply. "Damn it's only 6 in the morning" with another heavy sigh she gets up and gets ready for the day ahead. First thing on her list of things to do is go shopping for groceries, she grabs her wallet and walks into the vault grabbing $200 in 20 dollar bills. She walks out to the garage and gets into her black and purple Zenturno.

Once at the store she starts filling her cart with everything she needs and wants, while grabbing some pizza dough from the freezer. Something hit her cart causing it to bump into her, she whips her head around and comes face to face with none other than Jeremy Dooley. Her old friend that left her in that warehouse so long ago, quickly putting the dough in the cart she starts walking away before he can even say anything.

Hoping to avoid him and the rest of his crew, she quickly finishes her shopping and pays. Once outside and loading the groceries into her car, she goes and returns the cart then comes back to get in when she hears "Nice car, I love the color" she turns around to find that the owner of the voice is none other than Ryan Haywood. "Thanks, she's not my baby but she's one of my favorites." she mentally smacks herself for letting her Boston accent slip out. "You're from Boston?" he asked with a glance over to the person on his left. "Yeah, born and raised until I was 19. That's when I left and came to Los Santos been here ever since." she smiled and said in a proper accent.

"Names Ryan" he holds out his hand smiling slightly. "Kayce, but you can call me whatever you'd like." she knew about his reputation, he's a ladies man so she figured why not have some fun with this. Ryan however wasn't expecting this and his face turns a deep red, "See you around Ryan" she smirks and winks then gets into her car and drives away to continue on with her day.

Meanwhile the rest of the crew are shocked at how fast Ryan started to blush, once back at home they all start to tease him about it.

MJ: Damn Ryan you may have met your match.

AD: You should've have gotten her number man.

GF: Or at least asked her out for dinner.

Jeremy however is shocked for another reason.

JD: I think I know her.

All of a sudden eight heads snap to face Jeremy.

GR: What do you mean you think you know her?

JD: She sounded familiar.

TC: She did have a Boston accent.

JD: What did she say her name was again?

RH: Her name is Kayce.

JD: Oh my God I do know her.

Jeremy looks up at everyone in disbelief.

JD: I thought she was dead, in fact she should be dead, I can't believe she's alive. She probably didn't even recognize me, and even if she did she probably hates me.

Jeremy sits on the couch with his head in his hands while speaking nonsense.

GF: Woah there Lil'J what are you on about? How do you know her? Why should she be dead?

Gavin sat beside him and looked at him surprised and slightly concerned. He had never seen Jeremy act like this before, Geoff sat down in front of him.

GR: Jeremy, you need to tell us everything."
Jeremy sighed

JD: It's not fair to her, I haven't seen her, let alone talked to her in over ten years. I don't blame her for avoiding me, I did something that's a lot worse than murder.

He runs his hands over his face and looks at Ryan.

JD: Ryan if you want to try and start a relationship with her, I'm not gonna stop you. Just know one thing she's had a life changing event that left her scarred, and she's gonna have trust issues.

Ryan just looks at him.

RH: How do you know this Jeremy?

JD: Because we used to be best friends growing up in Boston, in fact we acted more like brother and sister then best friends, and I did something I never should have done.

And with that the conversation ended with Jeremy getting up and walking to the door.

JP: Where are you going Lil'J?

JD: To see if I can find an old friend.

Jack nodded at the answer and went back to cooking.

RH: I'm coming with you.

Ryan said from right behind him.

JD: Good you might be able to hold her back if she tries to kill me.

Ryan nods and grabs his jacket.

MJ: I'm coming to if she's that dangerous then you'll both need backup.

Michael says grabbing his coat and joining the men at the door and Jeremy sighs.

JD: Alright lets get going we're wasting daylight.

Then three men walk down to the garage and get into Jeremy's landshark and sped off down the street in search for the redheaded woman.