Chapter 1

"One more bag than I can get the hell out of here" she said as she grabbed the bag and carried it upstairs, she's been planning and prepping for this heist for over a month. Finally all her work is paying off as she loads the last bag into the back seat of her jeep, she then gets in and speeds away. Only five million dollars it's not her biggest cash out but it'll do for now, who is this person you may be asking, well let me tell you. Her name is Kayce, but this redhead is better known as Contessa the most wanted female criminal in Los Santos. This is her story of how she met the most feared crew in this crime infested city, The Fake AH Crew.

She had heard stories about this new crew, how they always have a shoot first and ask questions later kind of attitude. So she avoids them as much as possible, but that's not the only reason that she avoids them. You see she grew up in Boston, and at one point was best friends with a certain member of that crew. Of course he doesn't remember that, and she has no intention on bringing up the past. After all it was him that abandoned her that night so long ago.

Once at home Kayce carries in all the duffel bags and takes them straight to her vault, after that she gets her shower and gets ready for bed. As soon as her head hits the pillow she's asleep, but it was far from peaceful, now before we continue on with this story there are a few thing you need to know about the Contessa of Los Santos. She started her life of crime at the age of 16, only doing small stuff stealing and pickpocketing from random people on the streets.

At the age of 18 she started doing bigger stuff like robbing gas stations, and stealing from stores. She never broke into any homes because at the time Boston was run by the Mafia, and you don't cross them unless you're really good at playing hide and seek. At the age of 19 something happened that changed her life and made her leave Boston for good, that is how she came to live the rest of her life of crime in Los Santos. Where she started from the bottom and made her way to the top of the list. Everyone wants to meet her, everyone wants her to join their team, and everyone wants to know the true name of the lone wolf who just showed up one day and never left.