Chapter 22

The phone only rang twice then was picked up and Kayce put it on speaker.

??: Hello

K: Alexis, it's Contessa

Al: Hey Contessa, what's up I thought you just left Boston. Miss the city already?

K: Everyday when it rains, sorry for not telling you goodbye. I woke up late and was gonna miss my flight back.

Al: No worries but next time you're in town we definitely need to have a girls day. Lord knows we could both use the time away from the criminal life.

K: How about this, we meet in Italy or some other country and make it a weekend getaway?

Al: Perfect, we can use the villa.

K: Even better.

Everyone just stared at her with shocked looks on their faces, the fact that she could just call the leader of a Mafia family and make weekend getaway plans like they were best friends since high school. Shocked some, scared others, and made Ryan fall even deeper in love with her.

Al: We'll figure out the finer details later, but anyway what did you need to talk about this late at night. You do realize it's like 11:00 over here right?

K: I know and I'm sorry but I was just told the stupidest things in my life, and I immediately knew you would find it both funny and offensive.

Al: Oh, what's that?

Kayce then turned to looked at Evan and nodded her head.

K: Go ahead and introduce yourself, and then tell her what you told me.

E: Hello, my name is Evan and I'm the leader of the Royal Cobra.

Al: I know who you are Evan we've met before.

E: Yes we have, well I was telling Contessa here that women shouldn't be in the criminal life. They should be cooking, cleaning, and taking care of the children.

Al: Evan, I told you what would happen if you kept telling people that bullshit. I made it very clear when I chased you and the petty group of idiots that call yourselves a gang out of Boston, now I find out that you went to Contessa's city and are starting the same shit there. Contessa are you able to keep him and his idiots in Los Santos for a few hours?

She looked up at Jeremy and nodded, he walked out of the warehouse pulling out his phone. She then looked of at Ryan and nodded, he walked over to Evan and tied him to his chair.

K: Of course I can.

Al: Thank you, I will be flying out tonight to come get them.

K: I'll have them at the airport waiting for the jet.

Al: That would be great.

K: I'm really sorry for bothering you this late.

Al: No, I'm glad you did I warned him once. Now he get's to learn why women in the criminal world are shown the respect we are given, it's because we earned it through our hard work and strength.

K: I couldn't agree more, okay Alexis I'll see you later when you land.

Al: Ok Contessa just so you know we'll be landing up north in the desert landing strip, it wont cause issues with the airport and we can do our business more privately and quietly.

K: I'll be waiting.

Al: Bye Tessa

K: Bye Lex

Kayce hung up the phone and looked around the table then to Evan.

K: You really are that stupid aren't you.

E: Shut up bitch, you don't scare me.

Kayce got up slowly and walked over to him.

K: I may not scare you but I can promise you this, by the end of tomorrow night you'll wish you would have just given the territory back to me and waited like we discussed. But there will be plenty of time to think about that at the bottom of Boston Harbor.

His eyes widened with fear as a smile appeared on Kayce's face, she walked back to her seat and looked at everyone.

K: Now who is next for monthly recap?

The meeting went on smoothly, with the tension lifted and everyone more relaxed. Jeremy walked in from time to time with the other members of the Cobras tied and gagged, he would just smile and put them in the corner with Evan. By the end of the meeting it was time to go meet the jet.

K: Well gentlemen, I would love to stay and talk for a while but I have to take the trash out. If anyone wants to talk to me then don't be afraid to call me. Everyone who sits at the table has my number or some other way of getting ahold of me. We'll set a time, and place most likely in the afternoon or evening at a diner or a warehouse.

Kayce then pulled out one of her pistol and at gun point guided the cobras out of the warehouse and to her car, after securing them all in her backseat she got in and drove to the northern air strip where a private jet was just landing. Pulling up as close as she can without putting her SUV in danger, she gets out and leans against the car waiting for the door to open. The jet door opens to reveal a tall brunet with brilliant emerald eyes, and a smile that could charm anyone. Kayce just smiled and pushed off the SUV and opened the back door, Alexis just smiled and nodded, she then snapped her fingers and 2 men in suits and ties came and dragged the cobras out of the Insurgent and onto the jet.

K: They are all yours Alexis, have fun.

Al: Thanks Kayce, any ideas of where they should end up when we're done with them.

K: Well I used the harbor to scare Evan, so I would say put him there. As for the others I don't really care where you put them, I will say this when they found out what was happening they tried to abandon Evan and leave him to fight for himself. So you have a few turncoats on that jet with you.

Al: That's some of the best news I've heard about this group, I'll make sure that they get the punishment they deserve.

K: Just let me know if you need to use a warehouse, or someplace remote to deal with them. I'll make sure you have everything you need, and no one around to hear the screams.

Al: I'll keep that mind Kayce, thank you and good night.

K: No problem Alexis, good night and have a safe flight home, if you need to turn around and land back in the city. Don't be afraid to call me, you can spend the night at my beach house.

Alexis just nodded and got on the jet, Kayce got in her car and as the jet took off she drove off. Kayce got home and pulled into the garage, after turning off the car she got out and yawned. She walked into her house and sat on the couch, looking around she didn't see any sign of Ryan.