{1}

Cheryl's POV:

Today's the first day of work this summer! If i'm honest i actually love working at the park, not only do we get free churros and butter bear but we get to go on all the rides after our shifts as many times as we want. I work with Kevin, Betty, Archie, and Jason.

Betty is my "straight" cousin but she's also one of the best friends that i've ever had and she probably knows me more than i know myself. Kevin and Archie are super supportive dumb bimbos that annoy the shit out of me every second of the day but i'll love them more than anything. JJ is my twin so that's pretty self explanatory as to why he works with us but i can say without a doubt in my mind he's the best brother i could ask for, just don't tell him i told you that.

We live in Orlando Florida, the theme park capital of the state. I live in a somewhat decent apartment complex with my mom and brother, my dad passed away a couple years ago during a gun fight. My moms really supportive, she's my rock and i would probably be out selling drugs and myself for sex in a dirty alleyway if it wasn't for her persistent meddling and loving mindset.

I would say i'm a extrovert, i love going out and socializing with people. I play guitar and sing, i plan on becoming big one day so i can move me and what's left of my family somewhere safer. My mom always tells me how stubborn i can be sometimes as well, i hate following rules it's probably not a great personality trait but i just don't like being put in a box of society's "perfect" standards. I have a couple of tattoos that my mom begged me not to get but then again i don't do well with following peoples orders.

Anyways my first day back at the park. Me, Betty and Kevin are stationed at the 'Rip ride rock it' roller coaster today. Our uniforms are a red short sleeved button up shirt with black flames and black cargo pants. I'm going to save myself the embarrassment and change this outfit a bit to make it more like me.

I put on a black crop top to show my lower abs and cut the button up shirt to a crop top size and put it on unbuttoned. I throw on the black cargo pants and some doc martens, chains and rings to finish it up. I curl up my hair and do a natural make up look then look in my mirror.

"hot" i smirked then made my way to our small kitchen.

"morning Cher" Jason said walking out his room with his blue collared shirt tucked into some khakis.

"morning nerd" i joked.

He rolls his eyes and goes to make some cereal. I grab a banana and granola bar and make my out of the apartment.

"cya at lunch J!" i yell before exiting the apartment and jumping on my bike.

once i made it to the theme park i walked over to the break room to see Kevin half asleep on the leather couch and betty on her phone with his head on her lap.

"Morning cousin" i smiled taking a bite out my banana.

"how are you so cheery? it's 6 fucking o clock" she groaned. "and FP's going to kill you when he finds out you cut another one of the uniforms" she added referring to my outfit .

"oh whatever we all know i'm his favorite" i winked.

"morning" Archie said walking into the break room with the same outfit Jason had this morning and sitting at the small circular table.

"hey Arch" Betty smiled back.

"i'm on ticket duty today" he groaned and banged his head into the table.

"haha good luck with that" i joked taking a sip from the water bottle i found in the fridge.

"UGH can you guys talk any god damn louder?!" Kevin groaned lifting his head from betty's lap.

"GOOD MORNING MY DESPERATELY ALONE AND MIGHT I SAY HANDSOME FRIEND" i screamed making him cringe at the sound.

"i hope you rot in hell you beautiful bastard" he spits.

"Good Morning employees it's a wonderful day, please start heading to your stations the park opens in 15 minutes please make it to your stations the park opens in 15 minutes thank you and have a blessed day" the announcement ended and we all started making our way to our designated rides and areas.

once we got to the roller coaster i set my stuff down and checked the coaster for any broken seatbelts and handle bars.

"y'know i don't think i've ever actually been good with kids" betty confessed while getting the buttons for the ride ready.

"why's that?" Kevin asked while sitting on the ground waiting for the park to open.

"because they're fucking annoying" i said before betty could respond.

"literally" betty laughed.

"ok makes sense" Kevin laughed.

"i think we should normalize kicking kids" i said after a couple seconds of silence.

"ok that's a little far Cher don't ya think?" betty said.

"no wait she might have a point" Kevin said urging me to continue.

" For example, i am at a lets say...family reunion, and i see Juniper and Dagwood there...well let's say Dagwood came up to me and starts screaming in my ear..then let's say Juniper comes over and starts pulling my hair.. now i'm about to reach my breaking point after a few minutes but right before i'm about to do something...i remember 'oh yea i can't hit them because it isn't socially acceptable' so i just sit there fantasizing about drop kicking those little fuckers a million meters away from me while i'm getting harassed" i explained.

"alright, i still don't think you should be able to kick kids" Betty stated.

"didn't you just say you never liked them?" Kevin asked confused.

"no i said i'm not good with them" she replied.

"Well i for one agree with Cher and i also think we should add in our elderly folks as well, climate change is real you don't fucking know everything nana Brenda!" Kevin said coldly.

Betty just looks at me scared and i shrug my shoulders.

"so much for equality right America?" i scoffed before FP, our manager started walking towards us.

"Hey kids- Cheryl...not again" He said stopping mid sentence when he saw my outfit.

"what? you like?" i said flaunting my fit.

"y'know what i'm not even going to try anymore" he sighed.

"just came up to tell y'all that tomorrow you're all on the Hogwarts train with Jason and Archie" he smiled writing something on his clipboard.

"whatcha writing? wait! lemme guess..a bonus check for me and my very hardworking colleagues?" i smiled.

"in your dreams kid, i'm taking attendance" he laughed.

"boring" Kevin sighed.

"Good Morning everyone the park is officially open for the summer! let's make this year a good one" the lady said through the speakers.

"let's get this show on the road" FP smiled before turning around and walking away.

"yay socialization" Kevin cheered sarcastically.

_______________________________

should i continue?