{22}

y'know the drill comment and vote <3

3rd POV:

Cheryl dropped her phone, she was petrified. She couldn't move and she was shaking violently. The phone hitting the hardwood floor caused the three other girls to stir in their sleep. Cheryl just silently cried not wanting to disturb the others but wanting to get to the hospital as quick as possible.

The redhead quickly but carefully slipped out of her girlfriends arms then threw on her zip up jacket and left the house as quickly as possible.

When she got in the car it was like the speed limit didn't exist, when she got onto the main roads she had to slow down because it was nighttime in one of the biggest cities in florida. When she got to the hospital she ignored the front desk lady and sprinted to the elevator. When she got to the room she opened it to see her mom crying and Jason still on the bed asleep.

"mom!" Cheryl yelled rushing over and pulling her mom into her.

"C-Cheryl...you need to say goodbye, he only has ten minutes" Mrs.Blossom says sadly.

Cheryl started to tear up at the realization that she is about to lose her brother.

"o-okay" Cheryl chokes out.

"JJ..i-i just want t-to thank you for b-being my brother, for protecting me and a-always being by my s-side whether it was i-in school or at h-home" Cheryl says before having to take a breath and grabbing Jason's limp hand.

"y-you'll always be my best friend. i want to say more but i can't t-think right now, j-just know that i l-love you so much" Cheryl says tears streaming down her face now.

"that's nice of you to say Cher" Jason says sitting up like he wasn't just in a coma.

"hey mom where's my Jello?" he asks the lady who's laughing.

"what the hell is happening?!" Cheryl screams.

"you just got pranked sista!!" Jason smiles before high-fiving his mom.

"he woke up thirty minutes after you guys left" Mrs.Blossom smirked.

"what the fuck is wrong you?!?" Cheryl says still taking everything in.

"actually" Cheryl says rethinking it.

"can we prank Betty?" She smirks causing the other two to laugh and agree.

Cheryl hugged her brother for probably five minutes and caught him up on everything that happens while he was sleeping.

"so you and T are good now?" Jason asked eating his Jello.

"yes thank god" Cheryl sighed.

"well i'm glad i didn't have to witness all of that" Jason jokes causing Cheryl to smack his arm and laugh.

"yeah well SP was real worried for you, he stayed the whole night yesterday" Cheryl added causing Jason to blush.

"good, i'm going to ask him out today" Jason smirked.

"finally!" Cheryl celebrates.

"what made you wanna do it? your close encounter with death? or your horniness for tall boney men?" Cheryl asked.

"both" Jason shrugged.

Cheryl gagged really loudly causing Jason to flip her off.