{8}

The next day
3rd POV:

Toni woke up to Chuck and Sweetpea jumping on her bed, this was odd considering they are usually the ones that are always cranky in the morning.

"ugh what" Toni groaned into her pillow.

"Mom said we gotta get home before 7 so get up i wanna be able to ride the hulk today" Chuck whined smacking Toni in the head with a pillow.

"fine and what do you want?" She replied to Chuck then re-directed her attention to sweet pea.

"I just wanted to jump on the bed" Sweet pea shrugged then ran out of the room, he was wearing black fitted suit pants with a nice black belt and a plain white t- shirt tucked into the pants with a black short sleeved unbuttoned shirt over it with a couple of chains and black high top converse.

"Okay ima leave so you can get ready, oh before i forget what do you want for breakfast? mom didn't cook" Chuck asked his sleepy sister before leaving the room.

"whatever you guys decide is fine" Toni yawned throwing on her glasses before walking into her closet and disappearing.

Chuck shrugged to himself and walked out the room, closing the door so no one comes in while she is changing.

Toni decided to go simple today and threw on a plain white t-shirt tying the shirt it in the front to make it a crop top, she threw on some navy blue adidas joggers and white high top air force ones. She took her glasses off and put in her contacts and straightened her hair then made her way downstairs.

When she got to the kitchen she found Veronica on top of the island singing a new SZA song with Josie, Chuck was on his phone and Fangs was blending something with the top off the blender causing a big mess while Sweet pea was eating all of their cookies.

"and you guys wonder why we never have sleepovers here" Toni said before making her way to the coffee machine and handing fangs a rag to clean the mess he made.

"Did you guys hear about Justin cheating on Gabby with her mom?" Fangs asked wiping the counter.

"i don't blame him, her moms a total milf" Ronnie shrugged jumping off the island.

"Taco Tuesday at their house is going to be awkward" Josie laughed.

"She had it coming, she used to bully the hell out of me in the 3 grade" Ronnie huffed.

"Ronnie you literally used to eat glue, i would've bullied you too" Fangs said rolling his eyes.

"i've always had a suspicion that you were a glue eater as a child" Toni said sipping her coffee.

"I don't care what you say i am not ashamed of my past, i mean for all we know that's the reason why my ass is so fat" Ronnie said twerking in Josies face causing Josie to smack it and pretend to throw fake money.

"okay let's go i'm starving" Chuck said before the group left the house and piled into his tesla.

Over at Cheryl's house Kevin was snoring like a lawn mower and Betty was sleeping like a baby. Cheryl couldn't fall back asleep so she decided to get ready for the day. She grabbed some loose blue jeans with a black tube top and a old black and white letterman jacket with a black dad cap and threw it on. She put on a couple of rings and her white air force ones.

She decided to let them sleep a little more and went to the kitchen to cook them breakfast. Her mom had work so she left early in the morning.

After cooking for 30 minutes Kevin and Betty came out fully dressed. Kevin wore a grey gap hoodie, olive green cargo pants and white high top converse, Betty wore blue ripped jeans with a black tank top and black vans, her hair let down and some sunglasses on top of her head.