chapter three

Slowly I walked into my living room holding all the notes trying to figure out who wrote the last two notes. “Merry Christmas!” People shouted when I got in. Dropping all the notes I looked up. Kendall Logan Carlos and Skyler….Wait Skyler?!  “S-Skyler?!”  I stared in disbelieve. Carlos Logan and Kendall walked out leaving me and Skyler. “How?” was all I could get out. “I woke up this morning when Carlos walked in. He came up with idea to surprise you” She said not moving. I remembered I had the ring upstairs. I took off down the hall to my room to get the ring. I searched all my drawers and on top the dresser before finding it and running back downstairs. Skyler stood confused by the tree. “Your still marrying me” I said. “Oh I am?” she said. “Will you still marry me?” I asked sliding the ring on her hand “Of course. Why would I let you slip away?” she asked, “Why did you jump?” I asked. “Can we talk about that another time?” I nodded and kissed her forehead “I missed you so much” I said “I missed you too. I know you were beside me though” she said kissing my lips “Never do that again” I said. “Do what?” she asked. “Try killing yourself” I replied “I wont. I promise.” Skyler said hugging me. I kissed the top of her head then pulled back to look at her. “Merry Christmas” I whispered. “Merry Christmas” she whispered back. Carlos held a mistletoe on the end of a hockey stick over us. Skyler looked up and smiled at me. “Mistletoe” I whispered leaning in to kiss her.