Chapter 27

"I wish you didn't have to leave" I said "ill be back in a few months. Until then don't let my princess do anything to cute" he said kissing the sleeping child's forehead "ill record her okay?" James nodded and hugged me "ill miss you two" he said his breath hitting my neck "we will miss you too James. James why are we saying this now instead of when your about to leave" he shrugged and hugged me "tonight or our last concert my princess will be on stage okay" I nodded and picked her up "lets go see daddy preform" I whispered and shut the door.

It came time to worldwide and they pulled out 7 chairs. "Only seven?" Carlos said into the mic "yep the one I want on stage I'm holding" the girls cheered as Carlos Logan and Kendall picked. "We got our worldwide girls. James where's yours?" James smiled and walked over to me taking Caterina from my arms "she's not sleeping right'" he whispered looking down "no she's not" James nodded as walked out. The crowed awed when they saw James carrying a baby "this is my little princess. I'm so glad to have her and her mother in my life" he said causing the crowed, once again, to awe.

"Wait a minute before you tell me anything how was your day" they started singing, James will be an amazing dad I thought. A girl stood next to me "your the mom?" She asked "yes" I answered. "She will have a good family...oh! I'm Lillian, Logan's girlfriend" I stared at her "g-girlfriend?" She nodded "for how long?" I asked "three weeks" I nodded and look on stage the guys where ending the song. James let the girls on stage look at Caterina before bring her to me. "Thank you baby" he said kissing me. "Wait you didn't tell me Logan had a girlfriend" I said grabbing his hand "Logan has a girlfriend'!" He ran to Logan on stage and they talked for a few second before singing again