Chapter 30

"UNCLE CARLOS IS HERE" Carlos shouted running over. I laughed and handed her over. James and Victoria walked in being all lovey dovey. I turned so my back was facing them and i was looking at Carlos. "She loved that toy you got her" I said holding the stuff dog. "She better! If not i would be hurt!" Carlos laughed. I smiled and Kendall walked over. "Hey Skyler Hey there Caterina!" Kendall said kissing my cheek then focusing on the little baby. "Hey I see two pretty ladies!" Logan said standing next to me. I looked at him "Hey Logan" Logan smiled then turned to Carlos and Kendall "No I want to hold her!" Kendall said. "Noim holding her" I took Caterina away from Carlos and gave her to Kendall. "Carlos share my baby girl" I said. Carlos pouted then nodded. "Oh James! Some girl called you before we got here" Victoria said. "Who?" He asked. She shrugged and he checked his phone "Skyler" He sighed. I looked over at him. He leaned against the wall with his eyes closed. Iplayed with the ring and turned to Kendall "I need to take her upstairs. She uh needs a nap"

"Cant it wait?!" Carlos asked. I sighed "I guess so" Caterina looked at me and held up her arms. I took her from Kendall and she looked behind and held out her arms again. I felt someone take her from me and kiss my cheek "Hey baby" James said. I looked at him then at the Carlos Kendall and Logan. "Ill see you guys later" I said. I went to take Caterina but James took astep back "Ill watch her you go rest" He said. "She needs a nap" I lied. "Well ill watch her while she takes a nap" James said. I sighed "Whatever ill come get her in a few hours" I said walking away. James looked at me as Victoria walked up. I got in the elevator as she kissed him. Tears stung my eyes as all four guys watched me. I let the doors close as I slide down the wall of the elevator.