chapter 20

After making breakfast James and I took Caterina to the park. I set her in the baby swing and started pushing her when James said "Smile!" I smiled at the baby in front of me, our baby. Two minutes later my phone beeped. "James come push her!" I said looking around "Now where he did go?" i mumbled picking Caterina out of the swing "Let's go find your daddy" I said kissing her cheek. She did her baby laugh and was looking at something. James was hang upside down onthe moneky bars with a little kid standing not to far away. I snapped a picture then walked over "What are you doing?" I asked. "This kid said I couldnt hang upside down on the monkey bars for five minutes" James said. "How long has it been?" I asked the kid "Ten minutes" he laughed. "Okay James you won now get down and play with your daughter" I said shaking my head a bit "Fine" James got down and stood still before talking Caterina "I won" he said sticking his tounge out at the kid "Yea yea whatever" the kid said running off. "What does little Cat want to do?" he said as she grabbed his finger "Cat?" James looked at me "Is it okay we call her that?" I nodded "Of course I did name her after Cat" I sat on the bench while James played on the baby playground with Cat. I took my phone out and got on twtiter.

@btrfan111: Aw! such a cute baby @jamesmaslow @theskylerrains

@theskylerrains: @btrfan111 thank you

I went to James twitter and saw he posted a picture of me and Cat witha caption saying:

@jamesmaslow: @theskylerrains and my baby girl Caterina my two girls

I smiled and looked at James "I think she tired" he said walking back to me. "She is only a few months old" i said taking her from his arms. James kissed my forehead "Lets go home"