chapter 11

Its been a week since New years and James was back at work so I was in the bathroom with my unhappy stomach. I tired to answer James calls but I would always end up puking when I go to answer. “SKYLER?!” I heard a panicky James run in. “Uphe-“ I was interrupted by my head in the toilet “Are you okay?!” James asked running in. I glared at him “Peachy” James rubbed my back “How long have you been here?” I looked at him “Since you left” James looked at me then the time “Doctors it is”  James got me off the floor, I brushed me teeth and James got me to the car. “James” I whispered “Yes baby?” he looked at me “Im tired” James reached over to grab my hand and I looked at him “You will be okay baby” he said I nodded and closed my eyes. “Almost there” I nodded and relaxed. 

“Skyler. Wake up” I blinked my eyes and saw James smiling at me “Come on we are at the doctors” I nodded and stood up. James shut the door and helped me inside.

We waitied for the doctor to call our name  and I looked up at James “James You’re the best” I wrapped my arms around him and sighed “How are you feeling” he asked “like im going to throw up” James kissed the top of my head “Maslow?” The nurse said. We stood up and followed her back to a room. I told her whats wrong and she took blood. I looked James who was standing in the corner “James” I said. he looked up at me “Yes baby?” I held my hand up and he walked over and held it “What if im sick?” I asked “Your amazing husband will take care of you” “your not my husband yet” I said “Right your fiancé” he said sitting next to me. The doctor walked in “Hi im Dr. Ray. I have good news” I squeezed James hand “Your not sick.But you will feel like it for a while” James looked at him then me “So shes?” The doctor nodded “If you have questions please call anytime” he walked out and James got off the doctor bed thing and hugged me “This is great!” he shouted “Im confused!” I said. He let go of me “Baby your pregnant” I smiled and hugged him “I get it now!” I laughed “Good.” He kissed me and we left to tell the guys.