Chapter Seven

I looked at his family as they walked in. Phillip, his brother, and Ali, his half sister, walked in. Ali ignored me and Phillip walked up to me and hugged me “How are you?” he asked “Great you?” “Same” I smiled and looked at his mom and dad. Me and his mom hugged and she went to the living room. “Skyler You have grown so much” his dad said, I smiled “And he asked you right?” I nodded “good! Im glad to see my son happy” James blushed as his dad walked past us. “Want to tell the before or after dinner?” I asked “Now” he said kissing me.  I nodded and followed him into the living room and sat next to Phillip on the couch. “a little birdy told me you were marrying my brother” he whispered. I smiled and looked at Phillip. “just wait” I said. He nodded and James started talking “Well dad knows this and maybe Phillip by him whispering to Skyler but I’m getting married” he said. “Really?! To who?!” his sister asked. His mom looked at me and smiled “Its you isn’t it” I nodded and she stood up and hugged me. I hugged back feeling welcomed. “No! I will not let you marry her!” his sister shouted. Everyone went quiet. “Why not?” James asked. “Because” I looked at James and then at his sister. “Because why?” I asked. “That’s none of your business why I don’t want you two getting married!” she shouted pushing me against the wall. “Ali. Stop” their mom said. Ali sat down and I looked at the floor. “Whos ready to eat!” his mom asked walking to the dinning room. Everyone but James and I followed behind. “Are you okay?” James asked holding my hand. “Yea, I think im going to finish packing up my place. Ill be back when Logan Carlos and Kendall get here” James lifted my chin “You sure?” I nodded and hugged him “Okay ill save you some food. You two will get along, either way we are getting married” I smiled and leaned up to kiss him. James laughed as he moved back causing me to fall forward. “not funny” I said getting up. “Yes it is…please stay” he asked. “Ill be back” I said placing my hand on his cheek and kissed him “I promise” James sighed “Okay. Do you know why she doesn’t like you?” I shook my head and slide my shoes on. “I actually need to get the guys gifts from my place anyways” I said “so you had their gifts already?” I nodded “Only because it was their birthday presents but I could give it to them. I really have no clue what to get you! Maybe you should give me hints!” I joked. “Love you” he said as I opened the door. “Love you too!” I walked to my car and drove to my apartment.

After packing my left over stuff I got back into the car and drove to James house…well ort house. I sighed and walked in to see James playing a game with his family. I walked into the kitchen which over looked the living room.  They were playing some game that I haven’t played so its kind of weird to me. I heard the front door open and the guys walked in… “Hey James? Where Fox?” I asked. “Uh I think on my bed” he said looking at me “Wait when did you get back I didn’t hear you!” I smiled “Im a ninja!” I laughed running up to the bedroom. “Fox..Here boy” I whispered. “Fox?” I found Fox sleeping on the bed. “Aw you are to cute!” I said walking out. Carlos stood at the bottom of the stairs with his back to me…should I be a ninja and jump on his back? I looked at James and he was smiling at me. I gave him hints I was going to jump on Carlos back and he winked at me say okay. I jumped and landed on Carlos back. “Merry Christmas” I said. “Merry Christmas…or is it-“ I covered his mouth “James’s family doesn’t know” I hissed in his ear. “Oh!” I nodded and got off Carlos back. “Now where is Spidy?” I asked. “Here!” Kendall shouted walking in from the kitchen. “Well James we better get home!” His mom said. “Aww! DO you have too!!” I whined “You need to visit us!” His dad said. I really missed his family. “I will!” I said hugging his mom and dad. Ali walked past me and I looked at Phillip “Why does she hate me?” I asked. “She thought you were taking James away” he said hugging me “Visit soon!” he said walking out. I nodded and turned around and looked at James. “MASLOW STAY AWAY FROM MY FOOD!” I shouted as he ate the ham. “THAT’S MINE!” Carlos shouted. “No its mine!” I shouted. I grabbed the ham and ran around until James got the bag from me. “You will get it later.” I pouted and looked at the guys. "Let me change and we will open gifts"

I gave the guys their gifts, a hat for Los, vans for Kendall and batman stuff for Logie. “Thank you Skyler!” they shouted. I smiled and leaned against the back of the couch. “Time for your gift” I played with the locket James got me while the guys ran out to get my gift. “Trust me you will love their gift” James said kissing my hair. I looked up at him “Im soo glad I went to that concert with my sister…even if I had no choice”  James smiled “As long as I have you” we went to kiss but Fox jumped up and licked James face. “Fox!” I laughed “Fox look Mommys home!” James said causing Fox to bark and wag his tail. “I misses you too!” I kissed little Fox head and saw the guys with a box. “Whats in the box?” I asked.  “Open it” all four said. Carlos set the box in my lap and I took the lid off. Inside was the btr bed set. I laughed and took it out the box “We got it the size of James bed” Logan said. “Thanks guys” James said rolling his eyes “James we will be using this” I laughed. James sighed and looked at the guys “So how was dinner with the family?” he asked. “Good” the three said “How about yours?” Kendall asked. “Well Its was okay” James said “We had a little issue in the begging but it worked out…for now” James said talking about me and his sister. We sat around the fire before the guys left. “We are alone now” James said. “No we aren’t” I replyed “Who else is here?” I looked over at Fox who was curled up by the fire place. “Right” James laughed. My stomach growled and James looked at me “Is my girl hungry” I nodded “What would you like?” I shrugged “We have Ham-“ “HAM!” I shouted cutting him off. “Okay ill get you ham” I smiled and watched James walk away.

Ill try to upload before i head to bed so i might have more