Chapter 15

James pov

Naill slapped my girl...No one slaps her! I jumped up and pushed Niall to the floor "NEVER TOUCH HER AGAIN" "NO ONE MOVE" Niall Screamed. I pulled SKyler to me,Niall held a gun in his left hand. "Niall" Zayn said calmly Niall looked at him then a bang went through the room. Skyler Screamed as I fell back. "NIALL!" Liam shouted. I looke at Skyler then let my eyes shut.

Skyler pov

I had James head in my lap as I put pressure on the spot he was shot. "James please don't leave me" I cried. "Me and the baby need you.James Please Please Please don't die" Zayn bent down next to me and placed his hands on top of mine putting more pressure on James chest. "He will be okay Love. If not me and the guys will help as much as possible. Im sorry for what Niall has done" Zayn said I gave a sad smile "Thank you...Did some one call 911?" I asked. Liam took out his phone and started dialing. I looked at Niall "Niall" I sighed "You are one lucky guy" I said. "Why?" "Because you tell them what happen and why you did it I wont say a word but if you don't I will tell them all I know which is you kidnapped James then shot him" I said Niall nodded and James's Father ran in along with Logan Carlos and Kendall. "WHO SHOT MY SON!" James dad yelled. "I did sir. I didn't mean to! I didn't know a bullet was in the gun" I could tell Niall wasn't lying he didn't know. Carlos walked over to me and knelt. I looked at him and Carlos wiped my cheeks, when did I start crying. "C-Carlos" Zayn took over as Carlos dragged me out the room "NO LET GO!" I screamed "Shh Skyler you can see him in a bit" Carlos whispered "NO!HE NEEDS ME!" The paramedics got James to the hospital and Carlos still hasn't calmed me down. "Carlos! Let go!" I screamed "Not until you come down" he said. Zayn Liam and Louis watched me as Niall was talking to the cops. At least Harrys not here, I thought. I felt Carlos left go off me and I looked at everyone around me. I started towards the car "Skyler Where are you going?" I got in ignore the questions I drove to the hospital.

By time I got there James was in surgery "Mam You cant go back there" a nurse said "But- " "I got here" Kendall said coming to me I let him pick me up and take me to everyone else. I sat on Carlos lap crying into his shoulder as everyone stayed quiet. Carlos sighed and held me, it may look like we are a couple but Carlos is like a brother to me so I don't care what anyone says. "James Maslow?" A doctor said. His parents went to talk to him while I watched "You done crying for now?" Carlos whispered "Yea" I looked at Kendall and Logan "Y-You will help me right?" I asked "With what?" Kendall asked sitting next to Carlos "The baby...I mean if James doesn't wake up" "Of course. And don't forget you have James parents" Kendall said patting my head. "Skyler do you want to see him?" I jumped up and looked at his dad "Yes!"