seventeen

"Emara! Someone is at the door for you!" I heard my mother yell from downstairs, starling me and Rafe.

"I'll be right back up okay?" I ask Rafe and he nod. I then place a kiss on his lips and he smiled. I threw my joggers on and rushed downstairs.

"Topper? Kelce?" I say surprised.

"Hey we were wondering if you and Rafe wanted to go play golf with us? Then we could go out to eat?" Topper says.

"Uh yeah, sure! Just let the two of us get ready. You can come it, make yourself comfy!" I smile running back up the steps into my room.

"Who was it?" Rafe asks.

"Topper and Kelce. They want us to go play golf and take us out to eat." I say surprised.

"That's interesting. Do you wanna go?"

"Yeah. Sounds fun. I'm going to go get ready." I say grabbing an outfit for the day. I head to the bathroom, brush my teeth and put on a dark blue tube top, and high waisted blue jean shorts.

"You look pretty." Rafe says as I walk through the door.

"Thank you! Not to bad yourself." I smile pecking his lips. We grabbed our shoes and put them on the. headed downstairs.

"We'll look at our favorite couple." Topper says as Kelce agrees.

"We aren't a couple yet." Rafe laughs.

"Ooo yet." Kelce says causing me to laugh.

"Come on dorks let's go." I say messing up Toppers hair.

"Hey! I you messed up the gel!" He says.

"Oh get over it."

•••

"Fuck!" I yell not knowing how to play golf obviously.

"Calm down, you'll get better. Let me help." Rafe says. He takes me and positions me. He then grabs the club along with my hands.

"You find the spot you are looking for and you line it up and hit it like this." He says bringing my hands up and hitting the ball.

"See not that hard. Now try by yourself."

I grab the club, line it up with the hole and hit it. It went right it. I then jumped up and down in excitement and hugged Rafe.

"See I knew you could do it!" He smiles.

"Eww public PDA." Kelce jokes.

"Oh let them be. They are so in love." Topper says making everyone laugh.

Soon after we played golf the boys decided to take me to the Wreck. Kiara was working and we chatted for awhile. She was happy for me. I guess Pope and JJ showed up at John B's. It surprised me actually because apparently those boys had feelings for me. Well JJ had the most feelings towards me. That's why he'd flirt with me non stop along with Pope.

"Hey you go on with the boys, I'll be back." I tell Rafe.

"Where you going?"

"To pay someone a visit."

"The pogue's?"

"Yep."

"Alright just be careful alright?" He asks and I nod.

I then work my way over to John B's place. As I get on top of the porch I see all of the boys. As Pope and JJ were about to get up I say something.

"Sit down." I say and they do.

"Now you listen to me. You guys had me fucking worried you know that? Just because I had a date with Rafe and other stuff doesn't mean for you to just treat me like shit. I love you guys more than anything. I wouldn't know what to do without you guys. I'm sorry if I upset you with all this but we are supposed to be pogue's for life! Even though you guys are mad at me I'm not mad at you. You guys are more important than anything. You got that?" I say tearing up.

The boys just stared at me. They didn't know what to say. JJ and Pope both had tears slipping from their eyes. I decided to go over and hug them.

"Don't you ever think that you guys aren't important to me or that I'll leave you guys. That won't happen okay?" I ask.

"We are sorry Emara. We shouldn't have been that way. I guess we were just jealous because we kinda like you. I don't know. We just don't want to lose you." JJ says.

"Yeah, the first love you Mar. You mean the world to us. I'm sorry for treating you that way." Pope says.

"It's okay. You both are forgiven." I say kissing both of their cheeks causing them to laugh.

"Finally you weirdos made up already." John B says.

a/n:
merry christmas guys!!' ❤️🎄