two

"What the hell is wrong with you?" JJ asks. "JJ quit being rude to me for talking to someone. Sorry that I didn't know who I was talking to." I say.

"Emara, he has fucked us over so many times you don't understand." Kiara says. "Trust me. I've been there. In your shoes thinking he's so dreamy but he's a piece of shit." She adds.

"Well, I'm old enough to make my own decisions. Sorry to break it to you but I'm older than all of you accept Pope. So quit treating me like a child!" I tell them as they look away.

"We just want to protect you." JJ says. "I can protect myself JJ. Like I said I'm old enough to know. I appreciate you guys trying to protect me but just let me go do what I want to do." I say as my group of friends frown.

"Okay Mara. We warned you." John B says shaking his head.

"Alright well, I'm gonna head home since I ruined everything. Peace out!" I say going to my car, getting in.

I honestly appreciate how they protect me, I do. But when it comes to other people absolutely not. I can do it myself. They don't understand. They say they do but they don't.

"Hey mom." I smile walking inside the door. "Hey honey! How was your day?" She asks. "It was okay. Mind if I sit with you for a sec?" I ask. "No honey go ahead." She says as I sit with her.

"So there was this boy, Rafe. He was being so nice to me and stuff and then the pogue's like full on yelled at me saying he was a dirty kook and not to go near him. They were being absolutely rude." I tell her.

"Well honey, I think they just want to protect you. It's okay to have new friends. You get to choose, not them. You do whatever is best for you okay?" She says as I lay my head on her lap.

"It's just hard mom." I tell her as she plays with my hair. "I know honey, I've been in your shoes before. With your dad and his crazy ass friends. But that's a story I'll tell later. You look exhausted honey. Do you wanna go to bed?" She asks me.

"Yeah. I'll see you in the morning. Love you mom, goodnight." I say hugging and kissing her cheek.

"Goodnight I love you too." She smiles.

I then go to the bathroom to shower and after that I go and change into fuzzy shorts and a tank top.

As I lay in my bed I just kept thinking about that boy, Rafe. He didn't seem like a bad guy. Maybe he did do some fucked up things, but people change. Maybe he's that person.

Well I only met him for 5 minutes but I wanna give the boy a chance at least for me. What my friends said was just wrong. They overlook things and it pisses me off.

So tomorrow I'm going to find that boy and talk to him. So I can hear his side of the story. I like listening to both sides. There are 3 sides the one side then the other than the one that's true. But will I truly know? Probably not. But like I said I like giving people a chance.

a/n:
hey i did a double update today since it's thanksgiving but i'm probably going to be posting 2-3 times a week. i'm not sure yet. but anyone love you guys and happy thanksgiving!