eleven

Rafe then carried the girl to the front porch of her house. He quietly opened the door, which was surprisingly unlocked.

"Oh hey Miss Emerson, she got a little too drunk and I brought her home. I promise you nothing bad happened." He says to her mother.

"Not a problem honey. I trust you." She smiles. "Her room is the second door upstairs." She adds and the boy nods.

He then carried Emara to her bedroom and placed her on her bed. He took her shoes off and covered her up.

"Rafe.." Emara whispers.

"Yeah?" He asks turning around.

"Will you lay with me?" She asked holding her arm out.

"Sure, yeah." He says taking off his shoes and climbing into the bed with her, placing his arms around her.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." Rafe says placing a kiss on the girls head.

•••

Emara then woke up to see Rafe not next to her. She remembered what happened last night and she was happy he laid with her. The only part she was embarrassed about was just getting drunk in general. She felt awkward and stupid.

She then ran down the steps and saw her mother.

"Hey mom, did you see Rafe?" She asked.

"Yeah honey, he left but he said he'll see you later. He seems like a nice boy. But you young lady the drinking." Her mother says putting her hand on her hip and Emara sighs.

"Mom I wasn't doing drugs! I just wanted to have fun which I did."

"Well that fun could've turned into something bad."

"Yes I know mom. I'm sorry." Emara says hugging her mother, kissing her cheeks.

"It's okay. Go wash up. You smell." Her mother says joking with her of course.

Emara laughed too but then she went up and got her shower. She then started thinking about JJ and Pope.. She wondered where they were and what was going on.

She ended up texting Kiara that she couldn't hang out today, she was too upset to do anything because of JJ and Pope. Plus she hasn't seen Rafe all day.

"Hun! I'm going out for a little bit! Keep the door locked!" Her mother shouted.

"Okay mom bye love you!"

"Love you too!"

Finally she had some time to herself. Of course she loved her mom but she had more freedom. But she decided to let everything out, Emara started to cry because she just kept thinking about the pogue's. She wanted them to be happy for her but apparently not.

About an hour later there was a knock on the door and Emara rushed downstairs. She opened it to see Rafe. But when she saw his face her eyes were wide open and her mouth dropped.

a/n:
sorry this one was a bit short! double update today! hope you all like this and are doing well! much love to you all!