fourteen

As Rafe and I got back to my house, Sarah ended up dropping off some of his clothes which was very nice of her.

Their dad didn't give to shits where Rafe was nor did he care. I hate his dad. He's a piece of shit.

Rafe ended up getting a shower before me but I forgot there was a bath downstairs. How do I forget there is another damn bathroom? I let Rafe no and I start my bath.

It's been quite a while since I had a bath. They were truly relaxing. I also hate baths because of my dad. I found him drunk and on drugs in the bathtub. There was stuff everywhere. My mom and I cleaned this bathroom top to bottom.

Me remembering how my dad was made me start to cry. My tears burned my face as they went down. I fall to my knees and can't help but sob.

"Mara!" I hear Rafe yell.

"I'm fine. I'm okay." I say wiping my tears.

He then opens the door. Thank god I wasn't naked.

"You were crying. What's wrong? What happened?" He panics.

"Just had a flashback that's all."

Then he comes over to me and hugs me. His hugs made me feel safe and comfortable. I've never had a hug like his.

I then explained to the boy what the flash back was all about. I've never trusted someone so fast and easily. It's just something about him that sparks something in me.

"Fuck Mar. I'm sorry. I wish I could've been there for you before." He says.

"Well you're here now and that's all that matters." I tell him as he glares into my eyes. He softly places a kiss on my lips. The softest kiss i've ever felt actually.

"I'll let you get your bath. Yell for me if you need me." He tells me and I nod.

When he leaves I get undressed and slowly get into the tub. I try not to remember what happened in here. I hate having flashbacks like that. It didn't sit right with me.

After my bath I get dressed, hug my mom goodnight and go to my room with Rafe.

"You doing okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. A lot better." I say cuddling up to him.

"That's good. Tired?"

"Just a little bit but we can stay up, watch a movie?" I suggest.

"Sure." He smiles.

I then turn the TV on and play the Breakfast Club. A great classic movie from the past. It was my favorite movie along with Sixteen Candles. They are both romantic and funny at the same time.

Two hours go by and the two of us finally fall asleep...

a/n:
i know another short one sorry! just wanted to update ya guys. i haven't got any of my online school shit done and we started online monday. this sucks. hope everyone is doing well! much love!