four

"Do you think they'll want to talk to me?" I ask Kiara as we arrive at the chateau.

"For sure." She says with a smile, getting out of the car as I follow her. Then we work our way to the porch where the boys are.

"Hey Kie, hey Mara." Pope says greeting me making me surprised. "Hey Pope." I say hugging him.

"JJ, John B, I'm sorry for how I was being.'I understand you all want to protect me and I love you guys for that. But sometimes you've got to let me make some decisions. Maybe this was a bad one, like you all said. I hope you guys will forgive me." I say as the boys look at me.

"Well, I guess you're forgiven." JJ smirks. "Yeah you're forgiven. We love you." John B says hugging me as JJ joined in on the hug.

"We know you love to give people chances and see the best in people. That's what we love about you." Pope says as everyone else agrees.

"But sometimes you can't. Some people just don't change, or be the best." John B says and I nod.

I then explain to the boys what happened today. They were just disgusted by Rafe's name. I honestly thought he was going to be nice. He was being nice before but I don't really know him. The pogue's have talked about him before but that's my first time actually having a conversation with him. Maybe it was just a mistake.

"I wouldn't worry about it. I don't see him changing for the good." JJ says. "Me either." John B agrees and I just shrug.

"I just wanted to give him a chance, and I failed." I sigh. "No you didn't fail he did." Kiara says and I smile giving her a hug. "What would I do without you guys?" I ask.

"Probably die." Pope says and I agree and we burst out laughing.

We all sat around most of the time laughing and enjoying each other's company then I decided to walk myself home.

•••

It kept feeling like someone was following me home, so I stayed near the lights on the side of the street. And of course, when I turn around I see this car in the distance and I try to speed up as much as I can.

"Hey need a ride?" I see and hear a car pull up to me seeing an unfamiliar face. "Uh, no thanks." I say. He looked suspicious. "Come on just get in." He says. "I said no thank you." I tell him slowly moving away from the car.

Then I see the man open his door. "Just hop in. I'm harmless." He says acting weird.

"I said no! Go away!" I yell now getting scared.

"Hey man leave her alone. Get going!" I hear someone yell. He then hops in his truck and rushes off. I then see who it was. Rafe.

"Stalking me?" I ask walking. "No I live right there and heard the two of you." He says pointing and walking with me. "Why do you care?" I laugh.

"Don't wanna see you get kidnapped. Wow sorry." He rolls his eyes.

"I don't understand you." I say shaking my head. "You can go now." I tell him. "Well just let me walk you home okay? Listen I'm sorry about earlier I just don't know what's gotten into me, but please let me walk you home." He begs.

"Fine. I'm only allowing you so I don't get kidnapped." I say and he chuckles.

A few more block down the road I'm finally home. "Here's my stop." I say now facing the boy. "Alright, see you around." He says walking away.

"Wait Rafe." I say walking up to him and he turns around. "Yes?" He says. "Do you want to maybe like hang out tomorrow or something?" I ask regretting it. "Nevermind, I forgot you didn't want me around you." I nervously say.

"No, no sure. We can hang out. I'll let you have your chance but I'm not promising you I'm the good guy you think I am." He says and I get excited but don't show it.

"Okay well where and when do you want to meet?" I ask. "I'll just show up and knock on your door how about that." He suggests. "Sure sounds good to me. See you tomorrow." I say smiling like an idiot. "See you tomorrow Emara." He says now leaving.

I then go to my door and unlock it. I go in to see my mom sleeping on the couch. I get a blanket and cover her up, kissing her forehead. "Goodnight mom." I whisper.

I was somewhat excited for tomorrow so I texted Kiara. Which of course she was happy for me but confused. All of us pogue's had something to do tomorrow so we were all too busy to hang out with each other. I just hope they wouldn't be mad. I'm just trying to help I guess or honestly I have no clue what I'm doing. But all I could think about is tomorrow...

a/n:
i've figured out what the scheduling might be. Friday, Saturday and Tuesday. sometimes i might double update but i'm loving this story. i hope it doesn't seem rushed at all. there's bigger things coming!!