twenty

It's been a few days since my dad has passed and I'm still broken.

Who wouldn't?

Rafe and the Pogue's have been there every step of the way just like they said.

JJ and John B came over this morning to drop some food off from the Wreck. Kiara was working I guess along with Pope. Those two visited too.

~

"Babe?" I hear from the other side of my bedroom door.

"Come in." I place the book I was once reading down.

Rafe soon comes walking in with his floppy hair and a droopy face. He had worry and sadness in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I get up and grab the boys hands.

"Just my dad as always." He groans.

"I'm sorry." I sadly say while giving him a hug. He accepts the hug and we just stand there for a while enjoying each other's presence.

"I was trying to get some more clothes to stay with you and he starts just screaming at me. And he was about to get physical so I hurried and left." He says now looking at me.

"God, I hate that man." I roll eyes and place a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you though." I smile.

"I love you too Mar." He says kissing me a little bit more passionately this time. His hand goes to my hip and the other one goes behind my head.

Our kiss goes deeper while Rafe pushes me against the wall now making us kiss in a lot more quicker pace. I feel the tip of his tongue ask for entrance into my mouth which I let him.

We were soon fighting for dominance with our tongue. Soon we work our way to my bed. Rafe carefully lays me on the bed and stops kissing me and looks into my eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks.

Was I really ready though? Did I want this with Rafe? Of course I do. It's just a bit nerve racking to me.

"Mar? We don't have to if your having second thoughts." He says to me.

"Can we wait just a little bit longer?" I ask as he sits next to me and hold my hand.

"Of course. Whenever your ready, i'm ready." He says placing a kiss on my head.

"Thank you Rafe." I smile to him and he nods.

"Do you think your up for going to see the pogue's? They've wanted to hang out with you and go fishing?" Rafe asks.

"Sure. You're coming with me?" I ask hoping he would.

"I was gonna go with Top and Kelce so you had alone time with them but if you'd like me to go with you, I'm more than happy to." He says stroking my hand.

"That's fine." I sigh.

"Babe, I won't go if you don't want me to." He looks into my eyes.

"No it's okay. Go have fun. I'll be okay. I'll call if I need you." I tell him, now getting ready.

"I'll drop you off okay?" He asks.

"Okay." I give him a smile.

"Love you Mara."

"I love you too Rafe." I place a kiss on his lips then finish getting ready.

Sorry for this being so short! I'll update soon. Much love to you all.