Part 1 - Saved by a Smile

Um... Hello this is my first story, feel free to leave comments about thing that I could have done better and correct me if I get something wrong. Thank you.
——————————————————————

It was October 10, the day of the Kyuubi attack and birthday of Naruto, Mito, and Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze. (Everything in the attack has gone the same until now.) Minato was just about ready to seal the Kyuubi into Naruto with the Reaper Death seal, when the Third Hokage appeared in front of him. "Minato, you shouldn't seal him I should." Minato had nothing to say as Hiruzen pushed him away so that he could do the seal himself.

"You need to survive and raise your children." He walked up to Naruto performing the Reaper Death Seal on him sealing the full 9 tails into Naruto. And with that he passed away, the last thing he saw being Minato and Kushina adoring Mito and Menma, not even glancing at Naruto.

Time Skip 3 years

Naruto was running through the streets as fast as his tiny body could take him, he turned a corner into an alleyway. 'Why me? I did nothing wrong. Why do they all hate me so much? They would all just appreciate me more if I died.' Naruto thought this nearly everyday but today it was even worse. It was his birthday and the day of the Kyuubi Festival, the day they celebrate the defeat of the 9 tailed demon.

"Hey it's over here!" A sensory type ninja said as he rounded the corner into the alleyway. Naruto knew that they were talking about him. They thought that he didn't even deserve to have a gender or anything for that matter. So they resolved to calling him an it. "You thought you could hide you little demon, think again!" The man picked Naruto up by his hair and threw him into the street. Naruto attempted to stand up but was immediately kicked down by another man. Since it was the Kyuubi Festival today more ninja had the chance to participate in Naurto's torture, as most of them go the day off.

"Please sir just let me go for today, I don't know what I've done but I'm sorry." The man simply looked down at Naruto with a look he knew very well, disgust. "Did you let my family go when they begged for mercy, you fucking demon!?" This was the first time someone's words truly registered in his mind. It all made sense to him now, all of the hate and pain he had suffered wasn't because of him. It was because the Kyuubi was a part of him now it was sealed within him.

They got a hold of Naruto and brought him to a man that they called Ibiki. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? The demon that destroyed the village 3 years ago." Ibiki smirked at the helpless child. "Normally I only do mental torture, but I picked up a few physical techniques while watching Anko." Naruto's eyes widened in pure fear as Ibiki grabbed him and tied him to a chair. "This might hurt a little."

They all started by stabbing and cutting Naruto with kunai and kitchen knives that they brought, before pouring acid on his already open wounds. But it was to no avail, as Naruto immediately started to regenerate and the wounds disappeared.

"It's that damn demon healing him!" The villagers there only got more outraged by this. So Ibiki went to go get chakra suppressors, he placed them all over Naruto's body before continuing. Ibiki thought it would be nice to put whisker marks onto his face with a kunai as he made three parallel lines on each cheek before burning it even further in with acid so the Kyuubi couldn't heal him.

Naruto's screams were unheard to everyone outside of the torture room but greatly satisfied everyone in it.

~~