Part 2 - Mito and Menma

The beginning of this chapter will all be about Mito and Menma's respective relationships with Naruto before the time skip. The second part will focus more on the time skip to just before the start of the academy. Thank you and enjoy!

————————————————————————

Naruto was sick, it was the result of a villager knocking him out and placing a near invisible chakra seal somewhere he couldn't find it and being left out in the rain. If Mito hadn't found him he would have been in a much worse condition.

She snuck him in knowing their parents would be mad at him if they saw him. He had taken a bath and was currently in Mito's bed. She had insisted that he sleep in her room tonight because it was too cold in his room. "Good night Mito." Naruto whispered as he gave a a slight hug. "Good night Naru-nii." Naruto smiled a bit when she hugged him back before he turned and fell asleep with Mito holding onto him.

Naruto woke up in the morning feeling a lot better and noticing that the chakra suppressor was gone. 'It was probably just a temporary thing.' He stands up, carefully as to not wake Mito as he walked towards his room.

Unknown to Naruto Menma saw Naruto exit Mito's room and was a bit suspicious but didn't bother talking to him at the moment because he was still sleepy.

Mito woke up seeing Naruto gone and a note on her dresser, it read. "Thanks Mito!" Mito smiled at the paper and put it in a drawer before moving on either her day.

Naruto was about to open the front door to go outside when... Menma slammed it shut! "Hey, you demon what were you doing in Mito's room this morning?!" Menma was happy with his word choice as soon as he heard Naruto's response. "I was sick last night so Mito took care of me and told me to sleep in her bed." Menma scoffed. "That's a lie, demons heal way too fast for you to get sick. So what were you really doing!?" Naruto sighed "Exactly what I said, someone put an invisible chakra suppressor on me that stopped me from healing." Menma smirked "You're lucky I'm so nice and won't tell mom and dad. But stop talking to my sister." Naruto wanted to hurt Menma so badly but, he couldn't do it. It wasn't because he was to weak to hurt him but, if Minato or Kushina found out it would've the end of him.

"She's my sister just as much as she is yours please leave me alone ." Naruto walked out of the door and onto the streets of Konoha. He then rand towards the forest and started training.

Kura had always liked Mito for taking care of Naruto and was always happy by the fact that she showed no negative emotions around Naruto. Unless their family was around, the anger towards her family was almost the same amount as Kura's. This fact alone made her happy so she took a nap whenever Naruto and Mito were together. Feeling that it was safe to leave him with her.

Time Skip 5 years First day of the Academy

As Naruto entered the classroom, he was wearing a dark blue shirt and had black Anbu pants and sandals. The cuffs of the pants were tied up the same way that Kakashi's were, in bandages. He felt stares fall upon him. He just closed his eyes, ignoring them as he sat in the middle row on the left side of the classroom.

To much of the boys in the classroom's distain he sat right next to Satsuki Uchiha, the cutest girl in class. He didn't bother introducing himself, as if she wanted to know who he was she would ask him.

It wasn't long after that Menma and Mito walked in. Mito was considered the most beautiful after Satsuki, so when she ran over towards Naruto more of the boys in the class got angry until they heard what she said.

"Good morning Naru-nii why I didn't see you leave the house this morning? Naruto just smiled at her. "I'm sorry, but you know Lady Kushina would get mad at me for leaving with you and Menma."