Part 9 - Chunin Exams 2

So yeah Naruto is really overpowered right now but he's not Kage level yet, I'd say he's more powerful than Kakashi who equals Tsunade without her 100 healings jutsu active. He can't beat Tsunade with that jutsu active though. And Satsuki is just a little more powerful than Kakashi. There will be no Konoha crush exactly because Orochimaru is a good guy in this story. Anyways the ship voting will be open for one more chapter so let's get on with this. Also thanks for 100 views I'm sorry that I didn't notice earlier but thanks!
————————————————————————

"Kagami."

As the flaming Gatsūga was about hit Naruto the flames started to disappear leaving room for only a small explosion. Then a clone of Naruto used a smaller Gatsūga that he copied to stop the one Kiba used. The result was an unscathed Naruto, there was not a singe on any part of his clothes. Kiba reacted how anyone would and was dumbstruck, his strongest attack mixed with one of Menma's did nothing Naruto was unharmed.

Menma just kicked the ground and walked off. "I forfeit there's nothing we can do to him, I hoped to at least get a scratch in but that didn't even happen. I know he's to strong for us to win against so I give up." Kiba just walked away with Menma and sat down with him.

Everyone that wasn't on Team 7 was thinking about how strong Naruto was and how did he get that powerful. Menma and Kiba the two most arrogant people admitted that Naruto was out of their league, that must mean he's at least Jonin level in strength.

As Naruto jumped back up to the viewing area blood was dripping down his right eye and he was clutching both of his eyes. He immediately ran over to Satsuki. "It's happening I'm nearly blind and I can barely see two feet in front of me, we either need to transplant Itachi's eyes or find the newest Tsukuyomi now."

They stayed and listened to all of the instructions for what's going to happen over the next month. They then picked their opponents and set off for their month of training. The matchups were

Shikamaru ~ Temari

Kankuro ~ Shino

Mito ~ Dosu

Gaara ~ Satsuki

Naruto ~ Hinata

After the matches were decided Satsuki went off with Naruto to find the Tsukuyomi of their gen.

Unknown Location In the Land of Fire

A girl about 11 years old with Carmel colored skin, red eyes a lighter than the sharingan, and brown hair with red tips sat up from a table, she had just had an operation performed on her. She took of her bloody clothes from the operation to reveal a lean body with a moderately sized chest and scars littering most of her body and put clean ones on as she walked over to the mirror and looked at herself.

She was startled by a man sneaking up behind her. "It seems it may have worked this time Tsuki, after this your pathetic existence will no longer be needed. Now that you have Itachi's DNA flowing through your veins you may just be able to activate his Mangekyō."

Let me explain what has just happened. This girl named Tsuki was taken from the leaf village at a the age of 5 to be used in experiments. The most recent one involved implanting Uchiha DNA into her body structure. They had just tried using Itachi's DNA that they had cloned from a small piece and after examination it showed that the girl had Itachi's cells close to every one of her cells. If she was to take a DNA test she would seem to be related closely to Itachi, such as a sister or daughter. This was all in hopes of these scientists to be able to create artificial Uchiha and give rich people the ability to awaken a sharingan and become powerful.