Part 6 - Wave

I've decided to make this chapter shorter than the last. Depending on how much I need to happen it might only be a bit shorter. Anyways, let's see what's going on with Zabuza and Naruto.
————————————————————————

"Zabuza Momochi, Demon of the Hidden Mist. Nice to see you again." Naruto was just managing not to smirk, but when he saw the man trying to be a cow he couldn't hold it anymore.

He burst into laughter as Zabuza recognized him. He had come through the hidden mist a few years ago with Orochimaru and an Orange haired lady. "Bastard!" Zabuza jumped off of his blade and grabbed it. He then proceeded to run at Naruto with the intent to kill.

Flashback 3 years with Orochimaru.

Naruto was running from a man with cow looking arm and leg warmers. He had seen the man before and made a comment about the warmers but that wasn't what set Zabuza off. What made him angry was the fact that the boy had stolen his bounty scroll that had the heads of wanted criminals in it.

The blonde eventually made it to the exchange office and gave the clerk the scroll. She saw all of the heads and gave Naruto the appropriate bounties for them. "Thank you for using our services, we hope to see you again."

Naruto snuck out making sure Zabuza didn't notice him before returning to Kura and Orochimaru. "Hey Naruto, what's up?" Orochimaru said as Naruto grabbed some juice and poured it into cup downing it quickly.

"I just stole some bounties from a dude with a huge sword. So we can't stay here much longer because he wants me dead." Naruto shrugged casually as if it made no difference and started making breakfast.

Orochimaru rubbed his temple and then went to Kura's room and woke her up before returning to where Naruto was. "Let's just go now, it makes it easier to not get caught."

Kura got dressed quickly before hugging Naruto and greeting Orochimaru. She grabbed her bag and some breakfast before leaving with Naruto and Orochimaru.

Flashback over

"You see Kakashi-sensei, I kinda stole a few bounties from him a while back. I guess he's still mad about it?" The silver haired ninja sighed.

"Then you should probably fight him first." Zabuza disappeared from sight and reappeared a few meters away weaving hand signs.

Mist appeared all around them and obscured their vision but Naruto, Satsuki, and Kakashi were able to use their sharingan to see around them. Fishcake did a few hand signs and soon wind swirling around them clearing up the mist, and leaving Zabuza exposed.

Zabuza ran at Naruto swing his sword down with full strength. Naruto took two kunai out and held them with his index finger through the hole and crossed them to block Zabuza. He then put the two normal kunai away and grabbed chakra conducting kunai and held them in the reverse grip. In an instant Naruto was beside Zabuza slashing at his side, wind chakra enhancing his blades.

They got into a blade fight with Naruto's two kunai trading blows with Zabuza's blade constantly. "Kakashi! He has a companion nearby that I can sense! It seems to be the one I injured when I took the scrolls, be careful!" Kakashi focused his chakra on sensing noticing the hidden nin. He threw some kunai and at the figure that were easily dodged.

The fight with Zabuza was going in Naruto's favor, so the brown haired man jumped back and started forming hand seals. Naruto realized the Jutsu Zabuza was using and started performing his own. They finished at the same time and Zabuza yelled. "Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu!" Then Naruto shouted. "Ranton: Burakku Hantingu!" 3 panthers created from black lighting were formed and shot out towards the giant water dragon. They ran around it but extended their arms to cut the water dragon, tearing it apart before hitting Zabuza. Then the panthers formed into a singular giant black one that bit down on Zabuza before exploding in a flash of black.