Part 8 - Chunin Exams 1

Hello guys thank you for 100 views on this story. Just so you all know I am currently writing a second story that has yet to be published. It's about Naruto being banished, yada yada. The norm in those stories. Also this might only be the first two tests through the prelims because I want to make this a two parter. Also if you guys have story ideas I should do tell me in the comments and I'll give you the credit when I release it. Thank you for your support and let's start.
————————————————————————

"Hurry up maggots the first part of the Chunin exams is about to start!"

A man wearing a bandana with two long scars running diagonally across his face came in yelling. Everyone who was previously talking shut up and followed him into the exam room.

Once they were all situated, the man started to speak. "Hello genin I'll be the proctor for the first exam, Ibiki Moroni. You will al be taking a test in here. There will be 9 questions on the test and after you're all done filling those out I'll give you the tenth question." The man now know a Ibiki continued. "These will be the rules-"

Before Ibiki could continue a sandy blonde girl with four ponytails in it started to speak. Naruto and his team recognized her as one of the genin from the sand.

Flashback to a few days before the exam

As Naruto was walking down the street he spotted a square box colored like a rock following him. Eventually he got annoyed and turned around. "You can come out from under that box now, I've know you were there for a while."

As he said this a small boy with brown hair he recognized as Konohamaru from the Hokage's office jumped out with two of his friends. "Woah! You're amazing boss! My disguise was perfect and you saw through it easily!"

Naruto sweat dropped at the fact that Konohamaru though his disguise was perfect. "What's with calling me boss?" Naruto was of course a bit confused, the boy had called him boss without any context.

Konohamaru grinned widely. "I call you boss because of what you did in the Hokage's office. Everyone else just sees me as the Hokage's grandson so I want to become Hokage to prove I'm not just his grandson!" (honestly I'm to lazy to explain the whole encounter so just look up when Naruto and Konohamaru first met.)

Naruto perked up a bit. He had never had someone that admired him, this was an eventful encounter.

Few days later (Still same flashback)

Naruto and Konohamaru were walking with the Konohamaru corps, (aka his friends Moegi and Udon.). When Konohamaru reminded Naruto of something. "Boss you said that you would play ninja with us today can we."

Hearing this Sakura came up from behind them, Naruto had sensed her so he wasn't alarmed when she just randomly started talking to them. "Ninjas don't play Ninja, so you can just go and leave these kids alone."

"The only ninja here is me there not ninja so they want me to help them train by playing ninja." Naruto said. He was a bit aggravated and she could hear the annoyance in his voice.

Konohamaru was puzzled. "Who's this Boss, your girlfriend?" Konohamaru was serious but then Sakura started ranting about how only Sasuke-kun was for her and that Naruto was just an idiot.

Naruto turned to Konohamaru and reassured him. "She's not my girlfriend, we're just on the same team."

The brown haired boy smiled. "That's good, she's to ugly for you anyways Boss." With this Sakura got pissed and started chasing Konohamaru. He wasn't looking where he was going and ended up running into a boy wearing a cat suit and white and purple makeup as if it was war paint.