Part 4 - Sharingan

Last chapter we left off with Naruto activating a sharingan. What's up with that, well let's see.
————————————————————————

Flashback 8 Years ago

Naruto was running through the streets, it was his birthday again. The day the villagers praised Minato and Mito. And enjoyed torturing Naruto most.

He finally reached a safe haven the forest, or so he though. Someone had seen the direction he went in and ratted him out to the villagers. He was hiding safe in a tree until a sensory type ninja found him. He was dragged down and out of the tree. He might've been training for a year but he still couldn't beat a chunin, no matter how hard he tried.

This year the resolved to throwing weapons at him. He wasn't tied down because this was like moving target practice for them. He was hit multiple times all over his body. Kura was outraged that she couldn't do anything because of the special chakra suppressors that only stopped her chakra flow. To protect Naruto the only way she could, she though back to her time with Hagoromo. She forced as much of her chakra into Naruto's eyes bypassing the suppressors for just a second before she passed from strain out in Naruto's mind.

All of a sudden the world turned a shade of red and time seem to slow, he could see the kunai and shuriken coming at him and his body could just barely keep up. His vision wasn't perfect though it was a little blurry. His one tomoe in his eye spun rapidly before it became two tomoe and then 3. Naruto was able to dodge all of the lethal attacks before he passed out from chakra exhaustion and strain. But as I said before, he dodged the lethal ones but he still got hit in the thigh, center of his hand, and foot. The villagers beat him up some more and then tree him in an alleyway a bit puzzled as to how he could dodge some of their weapons but didn't care as he had passed out immediately after. He woke up to Kura's human form taking care of him in his poor excuse for a room. "K-kura?" The blonde boy spoke weakly, he had a high fever and was currently unable to be healed by Kura because of a special chakra suppressor. "Oh good you're finally awake Naruto." Kura thought back to what she had done. She had forcefully obtained the sharingan and immediately transferred it to Naruto. It wasn't something thought to be possible but it happened anyways. At the moment though, the only thing she was happy about was that she had been able to protect Naruto.

Time Skip to 3rd Day with Orochomaru

Naruto was sparring with Orochimaru when all of a sudden his vision dyed red again. He saw Orochimaru's attacks and dodged them, his body barely able to keep up with his vision. He had dodged the attacks better than he normally would have so Orochimaru was surprised when he looked down and saw the 3 tomoe sharingan in Naruto's eyes.

He stopped the sparring and told Naruto to summon Kura. Once he did he told  Naruto to go train his taijutsu. Kura explained what she had done in detail and Orochimaru understood. They then started to train Naruto in using his sharingan almost everyday. Eventually he became proficient enough with it to copy a justu while it was being performed, just like Kakashi.

Flashback Over

"Sharingan!" Naruto yelled out as his eyes turned red and gained a glow, spinning rapidly gaining 3 tomoes with a single pupil in the center.

"What!" Everyone shouted towards Naruto. He took advantage of Kakashi's confusion and blitzed him even faster than before. He then threw a kick towards Kakashi. Now that they both had sharingan Naruto's taijutsu was just a bit better than Kakashi's. He kept close attempting a punch at the copy nin's abdomen. Kakashi caught it but was taken of guard at a kick that came from above him. It was a shadow clone. Kakashi dodged the kick and then punched the clone dispersing it.