Christmas special

A/N: (It May not be a full-on chapter, but it's kinda good. Kinda... Anyways, this does not tie into the actual story. Some of these are in the future. Hope you enjoy my Christmas present to you guys.)

Ships:

TodoDeku

Reo x Katsuki (You guys come up with a name)

-----The Elf-----

It was said that Santa lived in the North Pole with his elves. He lived in a big mansion with a warm fireplace, a big workshop, and warm hay-filled stalls for the reindeer. Santa was a jolly man who loved all his elves equally. With a big smile on his face while giving the children their presents. Well, most of it was right...the truth was that Santa...had his favorites. 

"Young Midoriya! What happened! Are you alright! Your covered in smoke!" Screamed Santa (All Might) as he starts to grab towels. "It's fine, Santa. Hatsume-san just made a small mistake with one of the drones for the kids. And while I was packing it well...exploded." Izuku gave a nervous laugh. "Midoriya, are you okay. I heard there was a commotion in your packing lot." Said an elf with red and white hair. His code name was peppermint. A fitting name but his real is- "T-Todoroki-kun!" Izuku blushed. "Midoriya, are you okay? You're staring." While Izuku was a stuttering mess trying to give him an answer, Shoto was slightly smiling. 'Cute.' "Here let me help wipe off that smoke."

-----Snowball Fight!!!-----

The bakusquad were outside enjoying the snow. They were planning on meeting Reo later at the park. "Ooh, look! It's beginning to snow! How high do you think the snow will go!" yelled a very excited Mina. Bakugo rolled his eyes. Denki shivered. "Uh Achoo! Why is it so cold." He continued to shiver and hug himself. Again, Bakugo rolled his eyes but this time said something. "You did this on yourself Pikachu! You aren't wearing gloves or a hat!" Denki gave an offended gasp. "Here, I have an extra pair of gloves." Sero said. "Thanks, dude!" "Ugh, why did you extras drag me out if all you're gonna do is complain!" "Bakubro! That isn't very nice or manly." "Tch!" "Oh c'mon Bakugo, we all know you want to see Reo! You can't hide your crush on him forever!" Bakugo became a shade deep of red. "Haaah, What did you say raccoon eyes!" All the bakusquad gave a knowing look at each other while they continued to walk towards the park. 

"Oh, hey you guys!" Reo waved as the others got closer. "Hey, Reo!" Denki shouted. "Hey, Extra." Reo smiled and turned to face Katsuki. "Hey, I thought I told you my name was Reo! Not Extra." Reo began to laugh. Katsuki turned away with a light blush on his face. "Hey, Reo! Snowball Fight!" Before Reo could even turn he got hit by a snowball. Knocking him down onto Katsuki. "Nice aim Mina!" Kirishima gave a thumbs up at Mina. Bakugo opened up his eyes to see a white pair staring back at him. Reo was positioned on top of Bakugo with his hands pinned to either side of Bakugo's head. Holding him up. "Well, let's get up and beat them up! C'mon Bakugo!" Reo quickly got up before Bakugo could see his ever-growing blush.