Makeover -Oneshot-

(So, I got the idea to do side stories/ one-shots. Stories that don't happen in the timeline, but did happen at some point. I will choose the timeline and add it on later on, but you guys need to figure out when. Also, I wanted to re-draw my characters so...yeah, makeover time.)(This story is making as much sense as the Five Nights at Freddy's lore...)

3rd pov- 

Akina and Reo were just about to eat when Yui ran into the room. Yui had a face of excitement on her face. "Guys! I just had the most amazing idea!" Akina and Reo both gave an interested look. "Since we always wear the same outfits every day, why not change it up a bit and get a makeover! We might even fit in!" Reo sighed. "I pass, I already have a few shirts and pants. And I'm not switching this hoodie anytime soon." Yui sighed but then got an idea. "But what if people recognize you as that vigilante that died a few years ago? You would put all of us in danger, wouldn't you?" Reo flinched and then sighed. "Fine! Only this one time." "Yay! And you Akina." Akina smiled. "Yeah! I mean, I like this dress my mom gave me...it's just that I want to change it once in a while." Yui grabbed Reo and Akina by the arms and started to drag them out. "Hey! At least let us eat first you b*tch! I was looking forward to that pasta!" "Too bad you angry cat!" Akina laughed at their antics while they made their way to the mall.

(Now, let me re-introduce these characters and give you some fun facts about them.)

Yui Monoma! She's the older sister of Neito Monoma. Being a big sister has given her a caring and kind nature. Though she does have a very competitive side. You could say Neito gets it from her. She is easily fascinated, very charismatic, and energetic. She can always find the good in people but due to her competitive side, she can also find the worst in someone. She likes to help others and loves to see people's reactions.  She is slightly scared of spotlights cause of her death, heights, and rats. She died due to a car crash and before she was hit the car lights were shining right at her. She often floats/flies close to the ground. She changes her crop tops once in a while but likes wearing gray/grey sweatpants. She is confident and proud of her body. She is single and is straight.

Quirk: Hallucinate

Status: Dead-car crash

Height: 177cm/ 5'8ft

Age: 20

(I made her hair slightly lighter

(I made her hair slightly lighter. Also, ignore my hands. The book wouldn't stay open.)

__________________

Reo Amaya! He's the older cousin of Akina on her dad's side. He used to be a vigilante has learned to accept some good. (Basically, Stain but goes after everyone. Not just heroes.) He loves calico cats and fighting. He gets flustered easily but his mood changes fairly fast. He's very protective and sometimes possessive. He is a laid-back guy and loves pasta and rice. He likes spicey, sweet, and sour foods. He's not exactly fearless though. He hates thunder, spiders, and needles. He finds it childish to find these scared so he tries to hide it. When Miss Kakami found him it was thundering, he's very grateful to her and misses her dearly. He likes gardening with Yui though, that's the only thing he will admit to liking that is related to Yui. He's gay and single but has eyes on a certain...Pomeranian.