Detective Ga-... Izuku!

(I'm keeping my word today.) (Yay!) (I need to rewatch the show after this chapter, be back in a few hours.)

Midoriya's pov-

Ever since last night I couldn't stop thinking of theories of why they might do that. I nearly forgot that the sports festival is coming up. 

I was excited for sure, it's just that I couldn't get what happened yesterday out of my head. I asked Uraraka-san if anything strange happened with her girlfriend or anything really about that flower shop. She mentioned that Akina was cold to touch sometimes and sometimes she would just pop up at random times to surprise her. She didn't really think too hard about why I asked and went on about this test we had. 

'Nothing adds up! How do they know so much like our schedule. Even though Uraraka-san never told Akina-san about it, and they all seem to feel cold.' Then lightbulb! 'The Bouquet! Since they work at the flower shop, they must know who gave me the bouquet or one of them gave me it! But then that raises more questions. How do they know about our dreams. Are they spying on us! -Deku-kun!- But then how! UA has awesome security. Besides that one time it seemed like the whole school was getting pranked. -DEKU-KUN!- Wait, what if that was them! Then how did they get in! And why didn't we see then! Was it Reo's quirk, like at the birthday party? But Yui also appeared out of nowhere. What exactly are their-' "DEKU-KUN!" "Huh!?" "Homeroom is about to start and you've been staring at your desk for a long time. You've also been muttering. Are you okay?" "O-oh, I just didn't get enough sleep. I was umm s-studying!" "Midoriya, you should be at least getting 9 hours of sleep. This isn't a healthy mind set for a hero in training."

Time skip + 3rd pov-

"Since Aizawa sensei is healing I wonder who's gonna teach homeroom." "I don't know but I hope i-" Just suddenly the door opened and in the doorway stood- "AIZAWA SENSEI!" "Wow what a pro-" "Are you sure you should be here?" When the first murmurs slightly died down Iida spoke out. "Glad you're okay sir." "You call that okay?" said Uraraka behind him. "My well-being isn't important. The fight isn't over yet." after a few murmurs he spoke again. "The sports festival is coming up!" At first is was silent, but when it settled in everyone seemed overjoyed.

-----399 words----- (Be back in a few hours. I need to re-watch somethings to remember how it went again.) (Thank you for reading so far.)