Introduction

Name: Akina Amaya

Age: 15

Quirk: Quirkless

Death: Accidental

Akina died at age 13. She and her mother were walking over to the store one night. On the way, there was a small bridge. It went over a small river, the river had all these different types of rocks from big rocks to small pebbles. Akina fell in the river that day. Hitting her head on a big rock and her body drifting away. The last word she heard with her living ears was her mother screaming her name. Then everything went dark.

 Hey, wanna know a fun fact? Akina means spring flower and Amaya means night rain. On that spring night as her mother sat there in the rain, traumatized she thought 'The world took the prettiest flower there is.'  

But don't be sad dear reader! She is now a ghost haunting the new future heroes. On her adventure she uncovers secrets, plans, and new villains. Will the school find out whos haunting them? or Will she be forgotten and only her family will remember? Now, enough background checking and let's jump right in!

 Will the school find out whos haunting them? or Will she be forgotten and only her family will remember? Now, enough background checking and let's jump right in!

(I can't draw legs for the life of me) (Her most of the story) (Age 15)