UA!!!

Midoriya's pov-

It is the day after the entrance exam. I feel anxious. I got chills. I turned around. 'Why am I getting more chills today?' I felt uneasy and continued browsing the news. The news where mostly based on why All Might might've returned. I slowly started getting sleepy and drifted off to sleep.

Akina's pov-

I had decided to follow Midoriya until he got in UA. You see, there are some perks of being a ghost. You can faze through walls, scare people, see test answers, do people's hair, and watch All Might do recordings for the students going to the hero course. So, I already knew Midoriya placed 7th on the entrance exam. I was so happy for him I started to barrel. He is like a brother to me. I wanted the best for him. Just like I want the best for my little orchid who also passed the exam. 

(Any guesses. Anyone? I'll give y'all two hints. They are female. They took the entrance exam. ...not satisfied? I'll give you one more hint, they do something adorable with their quirk.) 

??? pov-

"Sweetie! You got some flowers! Is it from that one girl you can't stop daydr-" I cut her off by opening the door to the dining room, which is where she was standing with a bouquet. 

It was a small bouquet but I liked it. I read the small note attached to it. 

'White heathers suit us. The meaning is protection and wishes come true. Your wishes of becoming a hero will come true with my protection. Bye, my little flower, and good luck.'

I had a light blush on my cheeks. I took the bouquet to my room and put the bouquet with the other flowers. 'She's so sweet!' 

Time skip to later that night-

Midoriya's pov-

I was laying down in my bed when I heard a sudden creak on my floor. I quickly sat up and looked around. I reached for the lights but it just turned on by itself. "W- who's there?"

Akina's pov-(little before)

I had just finished tucking Miss Midoriya in when I heard the door open. I quickly locked Miss Midoriya's room door and headed to Midoriya-kun's room. I was so worried. When I fazed through the door I saw his door slowly open. The person was in all black with something in their hands. I squinted my eyes to make out a man. I then heard a creak, soon realizing Midoriya-kun is now awake, I decided to turn on the lights. You know, to give Midoriya-kun a chance to attack the Monkshood. (Beware a foe is near) I turn around again to see a present on the ground and purple smoke avaporate. 'He must have a teleportation quirk.' Midoriya-kun got out of bed to look at what happened while I searched the rest of the house. 

Midoriya's pov-

There was a box on the floor. I first examined the box. I found a piece of paper. 

"For Izuku, I'm sorry. Here, an extra early birthday present."

I open the box. I then suddenly get a chill. I don't know why, all that was in the box was a hoodie that was a type of green bunny design. I guess it kinda looked like my hero costume. It also had extra pockets on the inside. I turn the box upside down, another small piece of paper came out. 

"P.S. Look to the left of you, smile, and say 

'Doesn't this look cute!' It'll give them a fright."

(I'll leave that part to your imagination to see how she'd react.) (That's my way of saying I'm lazy..)

??? pov-

'...wait... HOW DID SHE NOW I WANTED TO BE A HERO!! I don't think I told her. Unless I let it slip on accident. UGHH'

3rd pov-

And that's how the night ended. With a confused Izuku, a cute girl having gay panic, and a small ghost girl shocked...oh, and a happy, relaxed Inko. 

-----666 words-----(Sorry I'm kinda late on this. I was being lazy and playing video games with my brother.) (Hope you enjoyed this very small chapter though.) (Next chapter will take place when school starts.)