USJ

Akina's pov-

Me and Reo were now on top of a bus leading to the USJ. I've never been to the USJ so this thing is new to me. I floated around towards Reo. He was looking at what Jirou listening to. [Have you been to the USJ?] [No, why would I ever go there. I was a vigilante. Not a hero.] [What is Jirou-san listening to?] [A mix of rock and indie.] I looked around and spotted a seat next to Midoriya. They were being chatty. I was zoning out when "Your quirk looks a lot like All Might's." I turned around a bit too fast and started to barrel. Luckily Reo caught me. We both looked at the group and decided to cause pull a huge prank if it gets too close. Luckily Kirishima unknowingly solved the situation.

 I stuck my head outside. "Woah. Hey Reo! Check this out!" When he stuck his head out he was also amazed. We both saw the USJ creeping closer and closer. We put our heads back inside before we got bugs going through us. "We're here. Stop messing around." I fazed through the wall and mazed at the sight in front of me. "Y'know what. Maybe I should've been a hero instead." I looked at Reo then laughed. "You, a hero! haha, you're forgetting you hated heroes before you met the flower shop." We both laughed a bit and then walked over to the class. "Oh, I love Thirteen!" I looked at Ochako. I slightly smiled, but then frowned. I didn't dislike the hero, well. I dislike one thing about them. Their name... is the age I died. I shook my head and started to walk towards the building. 

I and Reo were talking when we both got chills. Reo then put his cat mask on. "I know this feeling. Villains are here." I nodded and got my stone (The thing Endevear got her) out of my sweater and looked around. I stopped at the center of the USJ. "Reo! The center!" Reo then reached into his giant pocket and grabbed his hunting knife. I grabbed the cape I had in my bag and put it on. I pulled up the hood and grabbed my hunter knife. Our knives were special. Miss Kakami made it so if we kill someone with them, they don't come back as a ghost. She was kinda tired of how many times we were attacked by villains. Yui and a few others trained me on how to use one. I'm used to seeing dead people so it didn't bother me to kill someone.

 The fountain then started to act weird. I see Aizawa sensei finally realized it. I look at Reo. [You protect one half. I protect the other half.] [While you were looking around I tried to call the flower shop for back-up. No luck. One of them must have an electric quirk.] I nodded. [Some are spread out. They want to separate the class.] Reo nodded. [Blood visible or nah.] I thought about it. [Visible. They'd question how a vigilante came back from the dead or how he survived.]

The portal got bigger. "Stay together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students." The gravity of the situation was slowly settling in. "The trespassing of the other day were these scums." I was shocked. 'There was a trespassing the other day!' I looked around with my stone. [These people are low leveled. Besides the leader, second in command, and that nomu thing that the underground gossip is obsessed about. The leader has disintegrate. The second in command has teleportation at the moment. And the Nomu has basically every counted to the destruction of itself.] [Akina, explain the last one.] [It heals, shock absorption, it's fast, and it's a little less stronger than All Might.] 

3rd pov-

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after the erasing enemy's quirk." Eraser Head looked at Midoriya "You can't be a hero with just one trick." But before he could jump down someone spoke up. That person in a calico cat hoodie and with a calico cat mask...covered in blood. "Like hell you're going alone. I'm going with you whether you like it or not. You may not recognize me, but that won't stop us from protecting you." Reo then jumped way down and started to slash up some low levels. 'us?' Eraser Head thought. He shrugged it off and jumped down too. 

-----761 words-----(Part 1 complete. Part 2 coming soon.) (Photo isn't mine)