🥀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 1🥀

•3rd POV•

•3rd POV•

Hwang Naya, a girl who is smart, pretty, kind, and responsible for everything. She is a new student in xxxxx university. She really is introvert and such. She do not have many friends, i mean she has a lot but most of it are 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔. She transferred in this University because her father wanted. She is always on top of class. She is really never in to relationships until one day she met someone that changer her life, she met her savior, and she met her one and only.

•Naya's POV•

It was already 11:30pm and its almost 12am. I decided to go get some Banana Milk at the convenience store. The only store near us is the 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.

I entered the store and went to the fridge. And there it is i found my favorite drink which is banana milk. But sadly there is only one left. I was even planning to buy three pieces. I decided to grab it but then someone's habd appeared also grabbing the banana milk left. I looked beside me just to see a man.

"uhm excuse me? I was the first one here?" I said calmly but im about to kick this mans ass.

"but i got it ready, just get another drink tsk." 

Seriously this man had the audacity to smirk at me? Since he is ready holding the banana milk i couldnt do anything. I just went home. I just really want Banana Milk but then a man freaking showed up getting the last one. Im pissed off.

I already arrived at the house and went directly to my room. I decided to post the picture of me and my bestfriend Nika.

@notNaya_

17𝒌 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 13𝒌 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔@notNaya_ ➪ Thanks for the treat bii!11 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒐@Nikiiii_ commented ➪ See yah in class tomorrow!🍁

@notNaya_ ➪ Thanks for the treat bii!
1
1 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒐
@Nikiiii_ commented ➪ See yah in class tomorrow!🍁

I almost forgot that tomorrow we have freaking classes. Oh someone messaged me in my instagram. I checked it and it is named Jake shim

@𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐣𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲

hi? Do you study in xxxx university?

oh yes tomorrow is our first class.

I have to go bye! 

That is weird our conversation didnt even last that long. I guess its time for me to sleep now. Gosh its the first day of school tomorrow.