🥀PART 5🥀

•Sunghoon's POV•

•Sunghoon's POV•

When Jake opened the door. We saw a girl and it was......Naya. A bloody Naya. She passed out. We all stood up and helped Jake bring her to the room. Niki got the first aid kit. Sunoo brought new clothes. Heeseung boiled a water. Jay called our boss to tell him what happened. Jungwon got medicines. I decided to call her friend Nika to come over and help us change her clothes cuz obviously we cant do that. After 20 minutes Nika arrived and immediately got upstairs looking worried about her friend.

Nika came down to us who were sitting at the couch. "Guys she is fine now. Jake i think you should be with her first" Nika said and Jake immediately went to her. We asked Nika to stay for the night because it is already late and dark outside.

I entered her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. Then when i sat down. She suddenly woke up. "Help me!" She was having a dream. A tear fell from her eyes. And i quickly wiped it off. "Hey Naya its fine im here dont cry please" She then hugged me tight. "Who did this to you Naya?PLease tell me" I asked her then she looked at me. "I-its a girl, a g-group of girls one of them is named 'n-nayen" When i heard the name Nayen i was mad. "WHAT!?!" I shouted in shock causing the boys to rush in the bedroom to check for us. "Yo what happened? Is something wrong?" Heeseung asked. "The girl who did this, i-its Nayen" "WHAT?!WHY WOULD SHE?!!" Sunghoon asked also being confused about why that Nayen hurt Naya.

•3rd POV•

First of all who is Nayen? "Jake? do you know her?" Naya asked the boy. Jake looked with a sorry look. "S-she is my ex Naya but its already 2 years after we broke up" "S-she told me you are his boyfriend then stabbed me again" Naya explained. "You see Naya that girl Nayen is a dangerous girl. She is the daughter of a CEO of the INTEC company." Jungwon explained to the girl.

•Naya's POV•

I felt weak. "please leave me alone first" I asked them to go out of my room because i wanted to be alone. When i heard Nayen said that Jake is her boyfriend i believed in her. I didnt fight back because all i felt was pain. I like Jake. And i thought the words that Nayen said is true. How will i tell Jake that i like him.

After 30 minutes of being alone. Someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I shouted then once the door opened i saw Jake.

"Naya you need to eat" Jake said to me while closing the door. "I dont want to eat right now sorry." I said facing the window. I gotta admit but until now i still have suicidal thoughts. I still cant accept the fact that my so called parents lied to me. "Naya i understand but im worried about you right now. Why do you act so cold a while ago?" Jake asked me.

"did you hear what the girls said?" I asked then Jake nodded as a sign of yes. "Now that is the reason why im avoiding you." "But Naya i like you and nothing can change that fact." He said making me test my patience. I like him but i dont want to get him in trouble because of me. "Jake, i like you too but i dont want you to get in trouble because of me. So please stop for now." I said while holding my tears back. "No Naya i will never stop loving you. The things that the girls said? Its not true Naya. I love you for who you are. I feel different when im with you. I will protect you no matter what. Just please dont leave me." Jake exclaimed while holding my hands.

"Jake i dont want you to get in troub-" my words were cut off. Jake's lips touched mine, it felt so soft. I kissed back not knowing why. Maybe this is 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆? "Naya, i like you. No 𝑰 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼" Hearing this words make me feel different. I felt comfortable once again. "𝑰 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶𝑶 𝑱𝑨𝑲𝑬" I said then he kissed me in my forehead.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" a mans voice was heard as he saw Jake kissing me on my forehead. And it belongs to Niki.