🥀PART 8🥀

•Jake's POV•

•Jake's POV•

Im sure this is probably one of Nayen's girls. I was mad because I saw Naya passed out again. I AM WORRIED. I went outside the clinic to talk with Nayen about this. I cant take it anymore. "Jake where are you going?" Heeseung asked. "Im gonna talk to Nayen this is probably one of her plan" i said  making my way out of the room.

"YAH! MIN NAYEN! YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!!!" I shouted at her then all people looked at me. Students started capturing videos of us fighting. "Oh come on she deserves that. She doesnt even know that my i killed her father ." i was shocked with what she said. "You killed her father?!" I asked suddenly. "Yes and why?i killed her father because it was a test given by my father" She answered CALMLY. "Youre a bitch Nayen" i said then left. I entered at Naya's room again and saw that she is awake already.

★★★★★

•Naya's POV•

The boys took me home already. I was in the room resting. While scrolling through facebook i saw a video.............a video of Nayen and Jake?!!! And they're fighting?. I watched the video and i understand that Jake defended me from what Nayen did. Im almost near at the end of the video when.....

"Oh come on she deserves that. She doesnt even know that my i killed her father ." "Yes and why?i killed her father because it was a test given by my father." My whole world stopped. AGAIN. I burst out into tears but right i have mixed emotions. Pain and anger. All i wanted right now is to make Nayen suffer. I went downstairs and i saw the boys at the living room. They are watching the video also.

"Hi guys, im just gonna go walk for a while" i said but then someone grabbed my hand. "No you cant." Jake said. I pouted and just go back to my room.

•Jake's POV•

"You shouldve just let her." Jay said to me. "If we let her go outside at this hour she might be in danger. You know the enemies are everywhere and one of them is the gang of Nayen's father. Which is very dangerous." I stated then went to Naya's room. I saw her crying while holding her knees. I felt bad once again.

"Hey babi" i said but she didnt even looked at me. "In sorry if i didnt let you, its dangerous outside and you know that i dont want you to be hurt." I was shocked when she hugged me so tight. i told her to just cry and cry and things will get better soon. "Now take a rest and go to sleep okay?" I asked her then she nodded.