🥀PART 7🥀

After sleeping for a good 30 minutes its already 11:55pm and i cam downstairs to drink water

After sleeping for a good 30 minutes its already 11:55pm and i cam downstairs to drink water. And the boys arent still here tsk. Now i will start ignoring them. I know i should let them havebfun and i let them do it. But if they really get home very very drunk now that is where they get the consequence. They know how i get mad. It will take days.

While drinking water the gate wasnopened by thebguards and finally the boys arrived. I stood infront of the door so when they open it ill be thebfirst they will see. Then When they opened the door. I even saw Niki puking asf. Omyghad this is what im saying.

"You guys are late. And super drunk!" I shouted. "Naya im sorry we drank too muchm" Niki said then got back to puking. I glared at all of them. They know im mad already, i rushed to my room and locked it. Tomorrow is Monday and we have classes then they will drink. Ghad how do you take care of these guys. I have been living with them for a month now and theybare always drinking.

I heard someone knock on my door. "Naya please open the door" i figured thatvit was Jake. "Go away" i said. "Naya look, im sorry okay? I shouldnt have drank too much. I know i promised you notnto drink too much and im sorry" Jake said but ofc i didnt still open the door. After a few minutes someone sent me a message.

•Jake•

Babi im sorry ily!❤︎

Please dont be mad at me

i wont ever drink too much again

im sorryyyyyy

please text me backkkkk

you wont even open the door

pleaseeee ilysmmmmm
*Seen*

•Jake's POV•

This is all my fault. I promised to her not to drink too much. I doze oof my bed. And fell asleep because i was very drunk.

★★★★★

beep!beep!beep!

Its morning already and i have a bad hangover. Oh sht we have classes its monday. I stand up and the boys are at the kitchen preparing for school. They also have a bad hangover. When i got to the kitchen all of us have hangover soup and a medicine. "hi guys who cooked this?" i asked them.

"Its Naya" i remembered that Naya is still mad at us. "Oh btw Naya is still mad because we got home late and she warned us not to drink too much but we just did. What will we do?" Jungwon stated. I got to Naya's room. And when i opened it. Naya is not there. She is gone?! I need to call her.

☏︎Babi☏︎

babi?
-Jake

waeyo?
-Naya

Where are you?
-Jake

School. Is that it?i need to go
-Naya

babi im sor-
-Jake

☏︎call ended☏︎

i was going to say sorry but i was cutted off when she hang up. She really is mad at me. Now me and the boys rushed to the school already because we dont wanna be late. We walk to our history class. And exactly the bell rang when we are infront of the door. We opened the door and we saw Naya. She is taking notes.

She looked at me with a worried face. I know that she loves me and the boys. "Hey Naya we are sorr-" "its okay Heeseung just please dont do it again" then Naya took noted again. I whispered to her "Hey babi ily❤︎" she looked at me then smiled. I kissed her forehead.

★★★★★
Its finally our 2 hours vacant time. Its not lunch but we have this so called break time sht. Me, the boys and Naya are here at the soccer field. We were talking some are teasing each other. Then a girl came to Naya.  She gave Naya a box. A pink box. The 3 girls left after giving the box.

Naya opened the box and it was full of................."AHHH SPIDERS!!" .They all know that Naya has a phobia of spiders since she was a kid. Naya was unable to breathe properly and now she is being attacked by her asthma. "Naya where isnyour inhaler???" I asked her then she pointed at her bag. "Sunoo get it" i oredered Sunoo in a hurry. "Babi here 1 2 breathe." then Naya inhaled in the inhaler. She passed out so i carried her to the clinic.

First of all i want to thank jakeycherries for supporting me alwaysss by voting on each part

First of all i want to thank jakeycherries for supporting me alwaysss by voting on each part. Please kindly read her book because its so good. Stay safe everyone!