🥀PART 6🥀

•Jake's POV•

•Jake's POV•

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" i heard someone shout and when i look it was Niki. He must have saw me kissing Naya on her forehead. "Actually lets talk about that downstairs." I said then i helped Naya stand up and we went to the living room where the boys and Nika is located. "Why are you guys holding each others hand?!" Nika asked in confusion.

"actually-" i cut Naya off because i wanted to be the one to tell the boys. "We are dating" i said and the boys teased us with 'ooohhhh' sound and such. "Told ya u will be together tsk youre even denying it at first" Jay teased.

•Naya's POV•

When i heard Jake say that i felt so happy. Im  dating the captain of the soccer team. I cant believe it. "Guys can we please watch a movieee???" I asked the since i was bored. "Sure let do horror movie" Sunghoon suggested. Ghad this bitch will kill me because of scaredness. "are you okay with that Naya?" Jake asked me and ofc i said yes its fine. If thats what makes them happy im okay with them.

While watching the horror we all didnt expect that there is so many jumpscares one part has the ghost or whatever that will pop out the screen. When that part came i suddenly tightened my hug to Jake. I was shaking the whole time. Im really weak in those things. I cant stop it and a tear fell down my eyes and Jake notice it. "Hey, its okay im here" Jake reassured me while holding my hands tighter.

★★★★★

It was already morning and the boys are at their office. They need to do something since its Saturday. And me im here staying at the house. My phone buzzed as i received a message from Jake.

♥︎Jakey♥︎

Babi, lets go to a date my treat
-Jake

oki see yah later please be careful ily❤︎
-Naya

Ill pick you at 7 see yah ilyt stay there at the house ❤︎ -Jake

•end of convo•

So technically this will be our first date. And i need to prepare. I have asthma since i was 7 years old thats why i need to make sure that i always bring my inhaler.

★★★★★

Its already 6:58pm and its almost 7. Which means Jake is almost here. I am just sitting here in the couch scrolling at my instagram or twitter. After 2 minutes the boys came. "Naya, Jake is waiting for you outside be careful the two of you" Heeseung said once they entered the house. I quickly stood up and ran to Jake. He saw me running. "Ya! Dont run you might fall, you seem so excited" Jake shouted while i was running. Yeah i am excited actually.

We went to an amusement park, we ate outside, and we went shopping. I took pictures of us together. Time passed by and now its time to go home. I rested in my room and Jake went somewhere. He is actually with the boys. I really love this day. I scrolled my gallery and saw some good pictures i can post on insta.

@notNaya_

❤︎13k likes and 10k comments@notNaya_ ➪Thanks for today babi 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁@notJake_  ily

@notNaya_ ➪Thanks for today babi 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁@notJake_  ily

comments...
@hooniebi ➪ you didnt even bring us take out foods.
@Sundog. ➪ one day ill have someone also🙄
@Heedeungie🤓 ➪Its great that you had fun🏵️
@notJake_ ➪ your welcome babi🍁ilyt

He really is my one and only. I would never do anything that could hurt him. I love him so much.... While scrolling through my phone i saw Jake's post.

@notJake_

14k likes and 13k comments

@notJake_ ➪ with my babi🍁ily @notNaya_

comments...
@itsmeNayen ➪ Jake, who is that?! I am your girlfriend remember? Your taste is so bad.

@notJake_ replied to @itsmeNayen ➪  Actually my taste before was bad because youre my EX and now it got better cuz i have Naya. 

@Sundog replied to @notJake_ ➪ ohhhhh burn!!!!

@Jayie replied to @notJake_ ➪ nice one man!!!

@notNaya_➪ ilyt!❤︎

When i saw his post. I turned into a tomato. Again. Its already 10:30 pm and the boys arent still at home. Im getting a little worried because they dont usually go home late than 9:30pm. They went to a bar to celebrate something or whatever. You know guys things. I warned them to not drink beer or anything. I dont want the boys to get drunk. If they come home super drunk specially Jake i will ignore them for days. I suddenly felt sleepy so i just turned my phone off and slept for a while.