Chapter 11- Christmas kiss

Reginald Pov

I heard our alarm clock beep and Right Hand Man and I stir awake. "Morning Righty" "Morning Reggie. Merry Christmas." "Merry Christmas to you as well." I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I come out and Right Hand Man walks in. While he's in there I grabbed my present for Right Hand Man which I hid inside the back of my drawer. 'I hope you like my gift Right Hand Man' Right Hand Man comes out of the bathroom and I'm sitting with his gift for him in hand. "What you got there?" "Your Christmas gift! : D " "Well if you're going to give me my gift now, I guess I'll give you my gift that I have for you." Right Hand Man goes over to the closet and grabs a small box with wrapping paper around. "Here. I hope you like the gift." Right Hand Man says as he hands me the small box. "Here's your present." I say as I gave him I give him my present I got him. Right Hand Man takes it and opens the box and takes out the wine red top hat that was contained in the box. "Do you like it" "I... I love it" I could see a smile on his face which made me smile. I open the small box and in it contained a golden dollar sign pin. "I thought it would go well with your golden chain(with the dollar sign charm) on you." "Yea. I guess it does." I take off on of my top hat's and stuck the pin on one of them. I placed the top hat back on my head and smiled at Right Hand Man. "Thank you." "Your welcome." "Maybe we should wish our clan members a merry Christmas." "Yea we should." As I open the door I see Henry and Ellie standing in front of us, both with smirks on their faces. "Umm...What's with the faces?" I questioned. All I got was Ellie pointing a finger upwards. Right Hand Man and I looked up and we both see a mistletoe floating above our heads. My face instantly flushed. I glared at Ellie and Henry and looked back at Right Hand Man as his face was bright red like a strawberry. Then Ellie chanted "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Henry soon joined in and other clan members who passed by also joined in. Soon enough many clan members are now chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" at us. "F*ck it" Right Hand Man says as he lifts my chin up and connect his lips with mine. The crowd was shouting in excitement. We broke the kiss and then the crowd chanted "Again! Again!" Right Hand Man brung my chin up and connected our lips again for the second time(or third if you count the other kiss from one of the previous chapters). The crowd went even more louder when we kissed the second time. I saw that same Lavender girl floating with a rainbow flag as she shouted "Be gay! Do crime!" The rest of then yelled the exact same thing. "I guess I should tell you this before I this opportunity is gone." Right Hand Man said. "What is it?" I questioned. "Well... I love you. For a few years now actually." 'This isn't true. He must be joking. There is no way he has the same feelings for me' "I... I love you too." I said with tears in my eyes. "Well... may I kiss you?" "Yes. You may." Right Hand Man places a hand on my waist and another caressing my cheek as I put an arm around his neck. And like that, we kissed, but this time it was a passionate kiss with love and emotion. The crowd was cheering in happiness at the sight they're seeing. We break the kiss as we take a breather for some air. "Reginald Copperbottom. Will you be my boyfriend?" Right Hand Man says as he takes a small box from his back pocket handing it to me. "Yes! I would love to!" I say happily. I take the box and opened it. It was a golden chain with a dollar sign charm (I think that's what it's called but I'm no jewelry expert) and a heart charm but it's only half of it. "Where's the other half of the heart?" I asked. "I have it." Right Hand Man said as he rolled up his sleeve which around his arm has an identical one except that his was silver and he had the other half of the heart. "See. They're connected. Just like our love each other." He said as he connected the two half's into a full heart.  

Merry Christmas everyone! I decided to post this chapter earlier than I usually do.  Also this isn't the end of the book, but we're near.  And yes Reginald and Right Hand Man are dating so ya.  Also thanks for 500+ reads.  I appreciate that you guys gave my book a chance. I guess I'll head out now.  Have a good day/afternoon/night my fellow hoomanz! ❤️💚🎄🎁💜