Character Info

Main Characters

Reginald

Right Hand Man

Henry

Ellie

Terrace

(More characters will be in the story(I think)but most won't be too important for this story)

Character Information

Name-Reginald Copperbottom

Age- 29

Height- 5'8

Status- Leader

Features- Brown eyes, chocolate colored hair, brown mustache. Usually wearing two top hats(one from the old leader and one as a gift from Right Hand Man). 

About- Leader of a criminal organization called The Top Hat Clan. He has been leader of the clan for about 10 years. He sometimes would have a tendency of sleep walking during the night but it's not every night, more like 3-5 times a week. He cares about his clan a lot and spent about a week staying up all night doing paperwork after the clan overthrown the previous leader, Terrance. Sometimes would stay up all night doing paperwork or planning a heist.

Name- Right Hand Man

Age- 30

Height- 6'2

Status- The right hand man for the leader

Features- Brown eyes, red hair, red mustache. Often wearing a black top hat.

About- He is the right hand man for the leader(Reginald) and is a bit overprotective of him. He is part cyborg so he has cybernetics and one of his eyes is cybernetic. Not much of a socializer but gets along with Reginald, Henry, and Ellie pretty well.

Name- Henry Stickmin

Age- 32

Height- 5'11

Status- Top Hat Clan member

Features- Blue eyes with platinum blonde hair. Wears a black top hat on his head.

About- Part of the Top Hat Clan. He robbed a bank, stole a diamond, emerald, and a ruby before joining the clan(they are in the airship now). He used to be part of the government but then betrayed them.

Name- Ellie Rose

Age- 31

Height- 5'8

Status- Top Hat Clan member

Features- blue eyes and her classic red hair(like in the Henry Stickmin game). Wearing a Light pink/purple top hat with a purple flower on the side. 

About- Is also part of the Top Hat Clan. Used to be in a place called "The Complex". She broke out of there by herself and met Henry. 

Name- Terrace Suave

Age- 30

Height- 5'11

Features- Dark chocolate brown hair, green eyes, and wearing a black top hat.

About- Was the world's worst Top Hat Clan leader. All he cared about was the fame and money. He never cared about the clan and because of that the clan suffered. No one knows what happened to him after he was thrown out of his position of leader. Some say he is plotting revenge on the clan. 

Ok I think this should be it unless I have to edit something else into here then yea. I'm not the best writer but I've been inspired by most of the fanfic I have read along with other authors. Also this is currently my favorite ship at the moment and I don't think has been written on this specific ship but I could be wrong.  I'll try to post every day but since I'm in school idk if that can happen since ya know. Homework. Ok now imma head out so I can write the first chapter to this book. 💜

Edit 9/11/2021- I don't think this book makes much sense and if anyone comments on any chapter of this book, I'm most likely NOT  gonna see your comment since I'm too embarrassed of this sh*tty @ss book which I don't even know almost has 7K reads. I still don't get why you people are reading this trash.