Chapter 2- Morning Awakening

Reginald Pov

I wake up to see Right Hand Man's hair in my face. I was a bit tired so I didn't mind.  I started to sit up in bed and grabbed my top hats from the night stand and placed them on my head. I looked at Right Hand Man and decided to take this opportunity to braid his hair even though he had a few knots in there. I got out of bed and grabbed a hairbrush from the bathroom (just to avoid confusion, the room that they share has a bathroom which is a door in the bedroom that leads to the bathroom if that makes sense.) I head to the bed and sat next to Right Hand Man and started to brush his hair while trying not to wake him up. After a minute or two I put the brush down on the night stand and I started to braid his hair.

About 5 minutes had passed and I finished braiding his hair and put the hairtie(I'm assuming it's one word). I was very proud at my amazing braiding skills and surprisingly, Right Hand Man hasn't woken up. Well... unless he is awake but didn't say anything while I was brushing or braiding his hair. I decided to just read a book while I wait for him to wake up so I got up and grabbed a book from the shelf, sat down next to the bed and begun to read it.

Time Skip

Right Hand Man Pov

I wake up to someone humming and as I start to gain some focus, I can see Reginald reading a book as he sat on the side of the bed humming. I don't think he noticed I'm awake so I leaned over the bed a bit and patted his head. I could see he was a bit startled when I patted his head so I decided to say good morning to him. He said good morning back and then said "Hey Right Hand Man?" "Is there something you need?" I questioned. "Did you noticed that I braided your hair?" He asked. I was a bit confused until I touched my hair and then noticed it was braided. "Well... I didn't notice until now." I replied as I feel my cheeks heat up a little bit. "Well... D-Do you like it?" He says. "Yea. I do like it." I could see Reginald had a bit of light pink creeping up on his cheeks but I decided to brush it off. "You should probably get ready for the day and finish that paperwork." I told Reginald. "Oh yea. I should get ready. I'm still wearing the same clothes from yesterday."

We both got ready for the day and as I waited for Reginald I thought about how amazing Reginald is. Like he's sweet when not on any mission or robbing something(sometimes on a heist)and would put the clan first before his own health. Or when he gets flustered when I start to carry him. And when he sleeps, he just looks so... peaceful. Well... except when he starts to sleep walk and I have to guide him back to bed. I know I can be overprotective of him but I do still care about him. *Sigh* 'I wish I could tell you how I really feel but I'm not quite sure if you would have feelings for me as well.' 

I didn't realize I was zoned out until I heard Reginald said "Hellooooo? Right Hand Man? Are you there?" I suddenly came back to reality and saw Reginald on his tippy toes waving his hand in front of me. "Oh. Sorry Reginald." I apologized. "No worries." He said back. "We should get going to the meeting room to meet with Henry and Ellie and talk about our next heist. "  I started to carry Reginald bridal style to the meeting room so I wouldn't have to wait for him to catch up every time we have to head there(we usually would walk there but I sometimes would just start running there and Reginald couldn't keep up. Cuz ya know. Cybernetic abilities. Also it takes about 5-6 minutes to get there since it's on the other side of the airship). I could see that he did get flustered just like he usually would when I carry him.

Reginald Pov

As soon as Right Hand Man started to carry me I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up and I felt like I would melt at any second. Not gonna lie though, it did feel kinda nice to be carried even though I'm a flustered mess at the moment. 'Oh god Reginald why would you think that. He most definitely won't like you back.'   I could see that Right Hand Man started to activate his rockets on his feet and boosted off to the meeting room. I held on the Right Hand Man and my top hats as we sonic speeded to the meeting room. When we got there Right Hand Man placed me back down on the ground and opened the door to the meeting room as we were greeted by Henry and Ellie.

Hello follow hooman. Thank for reading my trash. For me it's like 6 in the morning(as of writing dis trash) and when I woke up, I was like "I'm awake... should probably work on the next chapter" Also I got school at 8 A.M. but here I am. Some trash writer who is awake writing trash at 6 in le morning. Ok enough about me. I can see a few people have read this so thanks for giving my trash a chance. Also I'm working on changing the cover to a digital art form instead on my dumb drawing(idk if you guys want me to change the cover, but if you guys want me to then I'll change it) See you tomorrow (unless I forget about posting tomorrow). 💜