Chapter 3- The meeting... or is it...?

Henry Pov

I was in the middle of talking with Ellie until I heard the meeting door open up.  I see Reginald and Right Hand Man entering in the room. "Hey guys. What took you so long?" I asked both of them. "Well... Right Hand Man was daydreaming a bit and I had to snap him out of it. Also we didn't take that long." Reginald told me. "Sureeeee." Ellie said as she smirked a bit. "What?" "Oh nothing" I could see that Reginald was confused. "If you guys were making out then just don't take to long next time we have a meeting, alright?" She said with a grin showing on her face. "W-w-wha?!?!? We were not making out!" Reginald yelled back as his face grew to a bright red just like a tomato. I also see Right Hand Man's face grew redder while Reginald was yelling at Ellie for even thinking of that even though he was still flustered. I decided to drag Right Hand Man out of the meeting room to talk about something that has been on my mind for awhile, and while the two work it out.

Ellie Pov

I was trying to calm Reginald down until I see Henry taking Right Hand Man out of the meeting out of the corner of my eye. 'I wonder why he took him.'  I decided not to stare for to long and take this opportunity to talk with Reginald about something that is on my mind for awhile. "YouknowIca-" "Reginald!" I yelled at Reginald while shaking him.  I sighed and took a deep breath. "Ok Reginald. I know this may be out of the blue, but I want you to answer this truthfully. Ok?" I said seriously while looking at him in the eyes. "What is it?" he said partly confused. "Well. Do you like Right Hand Man?" I asked. "Wha-uhmmm..." There was a shot pause until he said something *sigh*  "Yes... I do like him... Maybe love him. B-but don't tell him!" He demands while his face turning red again. "Hey hey.  There's no need to be embarrassed. I'm not mad at you, I was just wondering since you would get all flustered when Right Hand Man would make dumb flirting sayings or when he carries you.  You use to not mind it and now you would start to blush when he starts to.  And yes Henry and I do see this so don't deny it." I said. "Well I'm not going to question how you see me being carried so I'm gonna act like you never said that. " "Yea yea" I said sarcastically. "Hey, where did Right Hand Man go?" Reginald asked. "Well I'm not sure, but did I see Henry take him out of the meeting room so maybe he might be somewhere around the airshi-" 

> : )    Yay a cliffhanger.  Alright, so uhhhhh... our school is in lockdown(or something like that) and whole school is now online/ virtual.  At least I have more time to write I guess.  Thank you for reading my trash and I'll see you tomorrow! 💜