1.

Y/N was sleeping peacefully in her bed, blanket wrapped around her, one leg out of the blanket. Suddenly someone jumped onto the bed making Y/N bounce slightly. She was in deep sleep to even notice that.
"Y/N!! WAKE UPPP!!", Huening Kai shouted. By hearing his voice Y/N opened her eyes." AAASBJKSSJIJSNSJNFDSNJAAAAA", she sat on her bed feeling her heart bouncing rapidly.
"What? I have extra keys. I was bored so I decided to crash at your house",  he said as he lay down beside Y/N. Y/N sat on the bed looking at him like she is going to kill him instantly. Kai took the blanket from Y/N and wrapped himself.
" It’s 5:30 am", she said clearly annoyed.
"So?? I'm bored ",  he said
"If you're bored then do something else. Why are you crashing in my house and disturbing my sleep?"
"You talk too much dude, let me sleep"
"I hate you so fucking much" Y/n said angrily
"I know, I know, I love you too", he replied to her smiling.
Kai took the whole space making her frown her eyebrows, yelling at him, but it was no use as he ignored it. He kicked Y/N off her bed making her fall on her ass. Y/N stood up and gave him a death glare before storming out of the room.

Y/N sat on the couch feeling still sleepy as her sleep was not fully completed. She was about to fall back on her couch when she saw 6 missed calls from her mother. She sat on the couch. She immediately called her mother as she was a little tensed up

On the phone

Mother :
" Hello?? Y/N what happened you called me so early? "

Y/N:
"Everything is fine mother but you called me earlier I was busy with the assignment "

Mother:
"Oh yes I did. I just sent you some money in your Bank account. "

Y/N:
"Thanks mother."

They were talking about there daily lives when Huening Kai started snoring. Y/N threw her head back at the board of the couch as it was so loud.

Mother:
"What's that noise Y/N?"

Y/N:
Nothing mother, a dog is barking outside.... I will talk to you later."

Y/N hung up the call and slowly fell asleep.

2 hours later

Y/N's POV

I was in deep sleep when the sound of cooking disturbed me. I frowned as I sat on the couch. Smell of delicious food  were all around the room. I looked at the time. I sighed in relieve as it was not late for school. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

As I walked towards the kitchen, I saw huening kai making breakfast, beating eggs on the bowl wisking it, all concerned. I leaned on the door and smiled knowing that he didn’t wake me up for breakfast, instead he was making it. I smiled at how cute he was looking. I went to him with my hands crossed on my chest.

Seeing me smiling Kai was a little bit confused whether he was looking funny or not but he shrugged it off.

"Hey disappointment, what's up?", he asked.
"Hey trashcan", I replied.
"I'm go-"
"Disappointment ".
"Thousands of girls are dying to be with me." Huening Kai said proudly.
"Some has blurry vision to see your face" I said.
"Pfffftttt you must be blind!! Not them! C'mon look at this angelic face.", he said showing his face confidently.
"You mean ugly", I said giving him a disgusted look.
" You are ugly not me"
"You are ugly!'
"Stop or I will throw an egg at you!!", Kai warned me.
"Really? Pfffftttt do it then.", I sticked out my tongue.
Just thenHuening Kai threw an egg at me.
" KAI KAMAL HUENING!!! "
He was laughing hysterically seeing me covered with egg. I walked towards him when he threw another egg at me.
"Ewww you smell horrible. Go and take a shower.",  he said as he closed his nose with his hands.
" EGGS WON’T SMELL LIKE ROSES YOU DUMBASS", I shouted and showed him my middle finger before going to shower while Huening Kai was laughing at me.

Huening Kai 's POV

I placed everything on the table waiting for Y/N to arrive as we have classes and we will get late if Y/N Doesn't come out of shower early.
"DUMBASS HURRY UP!!NO PRINCE IS COMING TO TAKE YOU!!!", I shouted.
"Gosh we still have 45 minutes left." Y/N said as she came out of the shower.
I was about to say something but stopped when I looked at her. She looked so fresh, her light tinted blushed cheeks, her soft lips, she looked so beautiful.
"Thank god you made breakfast atleast something you are capable of", she said as she pulled her chair and sat down.
"Wow! That looks delicious!"
She took a bite, feeling the delicious food in her mouth, she was overwhelmed of it. She started to talk about the food but all I did was deeply look at her and getting lost in it.
"Dumbass are you even listening?", she snapped her finger.
I just realised that I was looking at her for a quite while. I felt embarrassed and started to eat my food. Y/N was confused at what just happened.
"Dumbass does look cute.", Y/N thought.
"Uh......nothing eat fast we will be late for school", I said.
" Since when did you started to get worried for school?", she asked.
"From today... Are you done?".
" Yeah let's go."
I stood up from my seat and so did Y/N.
"Let's go CH", I said
"What the fuck is CH?", she asked.
" Short of 'Coconut head'." I replied as we went to school.

Hi guys! This is my first time writing.  I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to leave a comment and if you like it then please vote. Thank you so mume. for reading.