5.

AT HOME

Y/N POV

I came back home and took a quick shower then lay on the bed. All the things that happened today flashed in my head. The obsessed fan girls and all.  I looked at my hand which was still bruised.  I automatically smiled remembering how worried Hueningkai was seeing my hand. I don't know what he would do if I had told him the truth. I then looked at the t-shirt that me and Hueningkai won in the race.
"Why did I feel butterflies when he pulled me closer to him? Do I like my own best friend?", I thought.
"No no no it can't be. I'm just overthinking.", I shook my head.

A/N's POV

Few days passed. Everything was normal but something was wrong with Y/N. Whenever Hueningkai came closer to her she felt butterflies in her stomach. She didn't know that she was actually falling in love with her best friend. Y/N also became friends with Sara after that incident.

In the class

Y/N was in the class with Hueningkai, Beomgyu and Taehyun. Like always Y/N and Taehyun was listening to the teacher attentively. On the other hand Beomgyu was playing games in his phone while Hueningkai was scrolling through his phone chatting with someone.

*Bell rings*

The class ended and the students greeted the teacher and exited the room heading to the cafeteria.
"Y/N can you please help me to take the books to the library?", The teacher asked.
"Sure Mr.Min.", Y/N looked at the boys.
"You guys go to the cafeteria I'll come later", The boys gave her an okay sign and left. Y/N took the books and left the classroom with Mr.Min.

At the cafeteria

When Beomgyu and Hueningkai entered the cafeteria they saw Yeonjun and Soobin sitting on the table so they sit on everyday. They went to them.
"Hi hyungs", Hueningkai and Beomgyu greeted."
"Hey, where is Y/N and Taehyun?", Yeonjun asked.
"The teacher asked help to Y/N to take the books in the library and Taehyun said that he has something to do.", Beomgyu replied as they took their sits. After some time Taehyun came with a girl.
"Guys meet Sara, my girlfriend.", Taehyun introduced.
"Since when did you started dating?", Soobin asked. All of them were a little bit shocked.
"I just confessed to her yesterday. "
"Wait I know her, she has the same English class as Y/N am I right?" Hueningkai said as he recognized her.
"Yes, Y/N and I have the same class." Sara replied.
"Okay so let us introduce ourselves. I'm Soobin."
"I'm Yeonjun."
"I'm Beomgyu."
"You already know me right?" Hueningkai asked. Sara nodded her head.
"I didn't see you guys in school, are you guys new." Sara asked Yeonjun and Soobin.
"No, they are freshmen in our school's university. " Taehyun said.
"Oh, mind if I join you guys." Sara asked for their permission.
"Sure,why not." Soobin said as Sara and Taehyun sat on the empty chairs.
Beomgyu saw how Hueningkai was busy using his phone. He noticed that Hueningkai was smiling while looking through the phone's screen and gestured all of them to look at him, how he is smiling.
"What's up Kai, found someone else? Cheating on Y/N huh?", Soobin teased him. Hueningkai rolled his eyes. After hearing Soobin's comment he was definitely irritated. Everyone was teasing Y/N and Hueningkai if they are dating or so but they are just best friends since childhood.
"Bro I'm not dating Y/N she is just my best friend.", Hueningkai explained.
"More like a girlfriend.", Taehyun said.
"Then who are you talking to? I saw you chatting with someone since the class started.", Beomgyu asked.
I'm just texting a girl whome I met on Instagram.  She is absolutely beautiful.", Hueningkai replied with a wide smile on his face.
"Then ask for a date.", Soobin advised.
"Yeah I already did.", Hueningkai told.
"What's the response?", Yeonjun asked curiously.
"Of course yes!", Hueningkai said with a proud smile.
"I'm thinking for tomorrow that it would be best since we will go to the club tonight.", Hueningkai said.
"Oh yeah Sara wanna join?", Taehyun asked his girlfriend.
"Sure."
"Guys I'm here!"
"Oh hey Y/N.", Yeonjun greeted.
"Hey! Oh Sara you are here?" Y/N asked Sara as she doesn't sit with them.
"Oh Y/N I have something to tell you.", Sara looked at Taehyun and Taehyun nodded.
"We are dating.", They both said in unison.
"What, since when!?", Y/N asked clearly surprised.
"Since yesterday.", Taehyun replied.
"OMG I'm so happy for you guys!! You guys are perfect for each other!", Y/N exclaimed with happiness as she hug Sara. Y/N then noticed Hueningkai who was in his phone smiling like an idiot.
"Yah dumbass why are you smiling likethat. You look nothing but a stupid.", Y/N pretended to be disgusted.
"Yah how dare you call my beautiful face ugly huh. All the girls in school dies for this face and smile.", He said proudly.
"Yeah Yeah." Y/N rolled her eyes.
The group of friends were talking and cracking jokes, everything was normal as always. But Yeonjun noticed that Y/N was taking glances of Hueningkai and Hueningkai was still in his phone chatting. Yeonjun felt like something is coming but what he couldn't predict.

Time skip

Y/N was walking with Sara outside the building as their classes are over. She was looking for Hueningkai as she couldn't find find the boys of the group.
"So Y/N, give me the pictures of the essay.", Sara said.
"Sometimes studying won't kill you. BTW where is Hueningkai I ca-", Y/N was interrupted by Yeji.
"Hey nerd, calling for your so called boyfriend?", Yeji smirked.
"First of all he's not my boyfriend and second why do you care?", Y/N defended.
"Oh look nerd being overprotective Oh sorry sorry.", Yeji laughed.
"Mind your tongue Yeji!", Sara said clearly annoyed.
"Friends with benefit? Or not?? I must say she trapped a handsome rich guy.",
"Hey Yeji talking about others won't make you better. Look at yourself, your boyfriend be cheating on you with others and you don't even know. I love how you love to insult people, well that makes you look like a bitch and that's what you are."
Y/N's heart started beating rapidly. She looked at Hueningkai with a proud smile. Y/N was always fighting alone as she didn't want Hueningkai to get involved in this things and she know the situation won't get better but  will become worse if she told him. But she was happy cause this time he didn't raged up and controlled himself and calmly put a full stop in her mouth.
"Oh t-tak-", Yeji was shocked but was immediately interrupted by Hueningkai.
"Yeah I care about my Y/N. Well at least she has someone. Look at you, you don't even have a 'someone'.", Yeji Immediately left after getting those brutal insults from Hueningkai. Y/N got goosebumps when he mentioned 'my' with her name. She deeply looked into his eyes when he walked towards her. He slightly tapped his forehead making her come back to reality. She looked at Hueningkai with her sparkling eyes.
"Always be fighting with me, raising your voice but can't raise at other?? Really dude??", Hueningkai questioned.
"I-I I was uhhh......." Nothing came out from her mouth.
"Whatever, let's go", Hueningkai dragged her with him. Y/N saw that Hueningkai was still angry.

To be continued