8.

At Home

Y/N was laying on her bed. Suddenly her phone buzzed. She quickly took her phone to see Hueningkai's messages. He sent her all the pics of him and Yuna together. She sat on the bed, seeing those pics she thought they are perfect for each other. Trying hard to be genuinely happy for them, but she couldn't. She knew both of them are same. Hueningkai always wanted a girlfriend like her and now he found her and she is being the third wheel.
"Kai just found a girl like him.....and he just can't be with me forever....", Y/N told herself.
Everyone needs a partner....he found one I will too...."
"Maybe.."
She lay down on her bed switching of her phone keeping it beside her bed. Her eyes started to get watery, she wiped her tears.
"Why am I being sad? Why can't I be happy for him?"
"I'm being selfish....or is it.....nooo it can't be!", Y/N thought.

Next Day

Y/N was talking to her mother as her mother kept pushing her to the guy named Kim Namjoon. The one her mother liked. She wants Y/N to talk and like him so she could get engaged to him soon.
"Mother..... you know I'm not ready for anything that involves marriage.", Y/N said to her mother.
"Y/N please try to understand. I'm not telling you to get married to him right away. I just want you to talk to him. I only have one child....that is you. Can't I wish for my child to be happy??"
"Fine mother...... I will talk to him.", Y/N agreed with her as she didn't want to her mother to be hurt.
"Great!!", Her mother chimed.
"Hmm."
"Y/N is everything okay?? You sound a bit sad. You don't have the energy....are you okay?", Y/N's mother asked. She is a mother of course she will understand her daughter more than her daughter herself. Y/N is not okay and even she doesn't have a clue about it.
"I'm fine mother. It's just I have some extra classes that's why.", Y/N assured.
"Oh by the way how is Ningning?", Y/N's mother asked as she knows Hueningkai for a long time.and is like a son to her.
"He is doing fine."
"Send him my love.
Okay. I'm getting late for my classes mother. I'll talk to you later....",
"Okay take care of your health.
"Okay bye mother.", Y/N hung up the phone and forced a fake smile on her face,giving herself fake believe that she is fine. She grabbed her phone and put it in her bag
As she was walking she remembered the time when she got scholarship and was about to move to another city but Hueningkai didn't want to let her go away from her and eventually came with her just to stay by her side. Now thinking about Hueningkai and Yuna made her feel sad. What made her face go more gloomy and dull was the thought of losing Hueningkai. She feels insecure but she  doesn't know why. She knows that he will be her best friend forever but somethings doesn't feel right. Y/N's thoughts were interrupted when someone called her name. She knew who it was by hearing his voice. Y/N wanted to turn around, but continued to walk.
"Hey!! Coconut head!! Dumbass wait for me!!!", Hueningkai screamed her name but she ignored it. He quickly ran towards her and grabbed her wrist, making her turn around towards him. He quickly hugged her.
"Dude I really had a bad dream. I saw you going away from my life!! That's crazy!!" He said
"Nope I'm not going to leave you!! Dumbass.", She gave him a forced smile.
"What's wrong Y/N?? Since yesterday I'm seeing you upset. What's wrong??" Hueningkai asked worriedly.
"Nothing dumbass! Gosh I'm okay....fine I'm fine!!! Let's go!!" She dragged him towards the campus. Hueningkai looked at Y/N. He knew she isn't okay but why? What happened? Is someone bullying her? It made Hueningkai upset because he can't see Y/N upset.
"Yeji! That bitch made my Y/N upset." Hueningkai thought to himself.

Y/N was holding hands of Hueningkai as they entered the class, Hueningkai saw Yeji talking to her friends. He glared at her, making Yeji confused at why he glared her. They went up to Taehyun and Beomgyu and talked with them for sometime.

Y/N sat on her seat, while Hueningkai was talking to Beomgyu and Taehyun. While talking he looked at Y/N as she was still looking gloomy. He went towards Y/N's seat and suddenly pulled  the boy's hand who just sat beside Y/N making him stand up and sat beside Y/N. He gestured the boy to go away from there. Y/N was taking the notes and was about to greet her seat mate when
"Hey li-Kai?? What the hell are you doing here?" She asked seeing Hueningkai beside her.
"What do you mean?? Can't I be here? Did you bought this place??" Hueningkai asked Y/N.
"People seat here for better view and attention, not for gossip! Dumbass." Y/N rolled her eyes.
"Okay fine! I'll leave, hey Liam you can seat here again! I don't want your seat!", Hueningkai shouted.
"I didn't mean that.", Y/N said.  Hueningkai stood up making his way to the last bench
"You can s-"
"Huh I don't want to. Liam please come to your seat!" Beomgyu and Taehyun was seeing everything.  They saw Hueningkai was walking towards his seat but he turned back to see Y/N seating there all chilled and then glanced at Liam who was smiling towards Y/N. He rolled his eyes and came back to the seat and sat on there as Liam stood there.
"What Liam?", Hueningkai asked. Beomgyu and Taehyun was clearly confused by his behaviour.

That's.....my seat and I wanna seat with Y-"
"You wanna seat with whome Mr Liam aka nerd?!?", Hueningkai cut him off.
"Y-....no one I'll go, bye Y/N!", he immediately went from there. Beomgyu and Taehyun laughed at his behaviour.
"Why did you do that??", she faced Hueningkai.
"What? I wanna be a good student too!" Hueningkai shrugged.
"Oh then spell good student."
"Y/N duh?" Y/N chuckled making Hueningkai smiled as he was able to make Y/N chuckle. Her chuckle gave Hueningkai a pleasant icing to his heart. He felt as if his heart is being squeezed in seeing Y/N silent and upset, Hueningkai started to make Y/N laugh. Which for him was the best time of all as Y/N is his best friend. As time passed by the professor was giving his regular lecture and Y/N and Hueningkai were giggling and laughing together non stop.
"They look so cute together.",Taehyun exclaimed.
"I know right. They should be a couple instead of Yuna and Kai. I just don't get a good vibe from Yuna.", Beomgyu said.
"You know what me and Sara say the same thing!", Taehyun agreedwith him.
"I don't know what will come in future but I hope they stay together forever."

~To be continued~