7.

As they were dancing suddenly someone tapped on Hueningkai's shoulder making them freeze for a second. Hueningkai instantly turned around, furious for interrupting them but after seeing that person, he immediately placed a smile on his lips.
"Hey Hueningkai?!?!?", the person called. Hueningkai instantly hugged her, Y/N was confused as they broke the hug. Hueningkai could see the anger hiding inside Y/N.
"How d-", Y/N was cut off by Hueningkai.
"Uhh....... Y/N she is my friend Yuna. ", Hueningkai introduced. Y/N handshakes with Yuna, so did she. Y/N looked at Hueningkai expecting to ghost her out, but instead Hueningkai gestured her to go from there. Y/N felt disappointed and sad but why?
"I'll go......", Hueningkai slowly mouthed the words "thanks dude''. She gave him a blunt smile and left.

Y/N was seeing Hueningkai was happy with Yuna. She had never seen her and also  Hueningkai being so happy with someone who isn't Y/N. She forced herself to smile for how her best friend was having his best time. The other TXT members and Sara  went to Y/N as she was sitting alone. They started to talk. Y/N was laughing but she was still a bit upset but why she didn't know. After a couple of while Hueningkai walked towards her. Yuna is the girl Hueningkai met through social media and asked for a date but coincidentally they met here. Suddenly Hueningkai gestured Yuna to come over here to join their group. Somehow Y/N felt insecure.about something, something she actually doesn't know. Hueningkai gestured Y/N to eat with others so that Yuna could seat with him.
"So Miss Yuna that's all happened.", Hueningkai finished telling his story.
"Really?! God you are so funny!", Yuna chuckled in between as she found his stories funny.
"She is just like me guys! Loves adventure, party person, extrovert, hang out and those stuff!", Hueningkai explained to everyone.
"Such an amazing person! How come Y/N never fell for him?? That's weird isn't it Hyuka?", Yuna asked Hueningkai by his nickname.
"I.......never.......uhh", Y/N gave an awkward smile.
"She was busy making friends with books.", Hueningkai mocked.
"Hey why don't we go to a creepy place? That would be fun!", Yuna proposed.
"Yeah that's a great idea though. ", Beomgyu agreed with her opinion.
"What do you say Y/N?", She asked her.
"Nope she will never, she doesn't like those stuff. She just loves to study,stay in her house and relax.", Y/N nodded to what Hueningkai said, she stayed quiet, she felt left out. She tried to have a decent conversation with them but Hueningkai ignored her. She looked at her phone. It was very late as she had classes the next day.
"Alright guys I think I'll go now.", She stood up. Sara and Taehyun also stood up and so did the others. Yeonjun told Y/N that he will drop her home, she nodded.
"By Kai and Yuna.", Y/N greeted.
"Bye Y/N.", Yuna did the same. Hueningkai gestured Y/N that he wants to stay with Yuna. She nodded.
"Bye Y/N!", Hueningkai waved his hands.

At home

Y/N came home and took off her clothes and wore her night dress. She jumped on her bed, feeling like something of her is being snatched from her. She looked at the ceiling and let out a deep sigh.
"Why am I sad? I should be happy that he is getting a girl.", Y/N thought.
"She is just like Kai maybe that's why he likes her........ she's smart, beautiful, funny, brave, and fun."
"Now the dumbass will disturb me less thank god!", Y/N thought. She closed her eyes and put the blanket over her body and tried to sleep.

The Next Day

Y/N was walking alone heading to her class, rubbing her eyes as she didn't get enough sleep last night for the club. Suddenly someone tapped on her shoulder.  Y/N turned back to see Hueningkai. A small smile popped on her lips but disappeared when she saw a hickey on his neck and bitten swollen lips. She frowned her eye brows. Hueningkai instantly hugged Y/N making her confused. He broke the hug, grabbing her wrist he dragged her to somewhere.
"Where are you taking me? We hav-"
"I need to tell you something." Hueningkai cut off her words.

Hueningkai and Y/N sat on the bench, Y/N was confused. Suddenly Hueningkai held her hands.
"I'm dating Yuna and I wanted to tell you that first.", Hueningkai confessed. Tears started forming in her eyes, her heart felt heavy. She was trying hard to not shed any tears in front of him. She gave him a weak smile.
"She suddenly kissed me and I kissed her back......man she is the girl I wanted. She is just like me! I feel like she is perfect for me Dude, I can't express how happy I am!!!", Hueningkai said with overflowing happiness. Y/N was observing Hueningkai how he was praising her, her smile fade away, she gave Hueningkai a forced smile. Suddenly a drop of tear came across her left cheek.
"I'm........ha-happy for you dude!! Now y-you will irritate me a little l-less.", Y/N tried to hide her pain.
"Nope, I will still irritate you after all you're my BEST FRIEND!!" Hueningkai puts his hand around her shoulders.
"Just best friend......", Y/N mumbled.
Hueningkai saw how her nose and eyes were red. He quickly put his hand on her forehead to check if she was okay because suddenly her face looked pale and dull. Y/N put his hands onto her hands.
"Are you okay?",Hueningkai asked worriedly.
"Yeah...... I'm very very happy for you!" Y/N pretended to be happy. She stood up.
"Let's go to the class or else we will be late."
"Let's go CH!", He grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged her to the campus.

*At class*

Y/N was writing down the important lines the teacher said, she calmed her down for a little bit. She looked back at Hueningkai and saw that he was smiling looking through his phone, probably chatting with Yuna. Y/N became sad. She is Trying hard to be happy. But it's just not working. She was hating herself for not being happy for her own best friend.
"How can I be so selfish?? He deserves happiness."

*Time Skip*

Y/N and all of the TXT members were walking down together, gossiping and cracking jokes, Hueningkai saw how Y/N looked sad and quiet which made him confused and concerned about her.
"What's wrong your mood was off all day?", Hueningkai asked but got interrupted by someone.
"Hey guys!!", Yuna walked towards Hueningkai and pecked his lips, Y/N looked away immediately.  Seeing Y/N's reaction Hueningkai stopped.
"So what's up?", Beomgyu asked.
"I got 7 tickets for the new movie!!", She showed them the tickets.
"7? But together we are 8....you didn't count Y/N? Babe?", Hueningkai asked.
"Yeah I thought she won't like it....", Yuna shrugged.
"How can yo-",
"It's okay and anyways I have some essays to complete, so I can't come." Y/N spoke.
"Sorry my bad Y/N but we ca-"
"You don't need to feel sorry. I'm going home I feel a bit sick." Y/N gave Yuna a soft smile and walked passed them. Hueningkai was about to go to her but Yuna stopped him as she didn't want Hueningkai to get sick of her.

~To be continued~